Thread: Anybody Got Zowie EC1 or EC2

Anybody Got Zowie EC1 or EC2

I have seen a few comments dotted here, but just required to see if the owners cared to remark on build excellence and performance. Mainly the scroll wheel and buttons. I am fascinated in the white version in particular. There website does not seem to have a link for technical support and questions now, a few days ago. Anyone here has any idea or any information on this? Please if anyone get any information than please provide me.

Re: Anybody Got Zowie EC1 or EC2

I am also interested, thinking of getting the same EC2. I know that many of the mice have the book 'error' of the wheel, though. Supposedly better quality of construction in the Deathadder, but I do not know. To be honest, if the mouse was constructed with the best even clicked firm and displacement problems have remained. Have you used the Deathadder before? How to compare the EC1, in terms of comfort?

I utilized the Deathadder 3500 and so far the construct quality is miles over the Zowie Deathadder that is not even in the similar league. It's a disgrace, because although the EC1 is a mouse more comfortable at least for me and I really do not need more than 2000dpi, also plug and play no driver EC1 is a plus. So unless you are the kind that only takes a mouse and not paying attention to the finer points of the Deathadder is generally a better buy.

I have also curious as they have the EC1, what do you think that EC2 is (being a little smaller), would it be a good option also for a claw grip, or you think the EC1 would remain the best option? Let us know if it really works or not Zowie. Some time ago I had my Nova Slider X600 and I have get in touch with the corporation president told me that he would send a replacement, but after 7 or 8 emails (3 or more of them saying my address because somehow never beings, of course) I've lost all hope in them, just wasted my time telling me that they were never given an address to ship with the mouse and ignore every email I sent to such information in its interior.

I made a little more control and it seems that Zowie set the offset error of the wheel with the last batch of black EC1 there. The deception is how do you know what the item is going to get? I determined to give it another and so checked Newegg. Seems no hesitation that the EC1 Black is by far the most well-liked and finest selling as I observed a pair of weeks that Newegg was' Out of Stock and before that time were subject Zowie "limited" only are available from around California warehouse. Anyway EC1 Newegg now has the Black stocking and shipping of its other stores throughout the country, I know because nothing you buy from Newegg sent me to see where the shipment to see how fast you can get. Big story short I took a shot and prearranged one thinking it had to be a 'New item and I have today. Well let me tell you that my bet paid by a landslide! This EC1 Black is damn near perfect! Nothing like the first white EC1 I have. The fit and finish is excellent, with good buttons, tight short haul, the freely floating up excellent and best of all the roll error is fixed. So if you were on the fence and wanted to try a get a Black EC1 Newegg. I hope the rest of the models will also update EC2 would like one too.

They ended up choosing a black EC2, been using today. Order from Amazon. I have very small hands, and I was surprised to find almost the very small (from a Dell and before TactX G9 no less). I have curiosity about how much bigger the EC1 is in the comparison and may end up getting one. Tracking is excellent, and I can confirm there is no problem with clicking the mouse wheel or in this case. Incredibly smooth glide in my Func 1030 as well. A bit like it had been a level of 800 dpi encoded, instead of 500, 1000, 2000, but apart from that small grip I am pleased.

The EC1 Zowie was presented last night. Indeed, it is plug and play n. Response 1000Hz USB. I am looking for a way to verify that Win7. It fits my hands a little too big fine. Comfortable and lightweight. Two vast slider pads beneath. Great works with a scrape grip. DPI is 500/1000/2000. The switch is on the base, so if you want to change DPI on the fly, this is not the mouse for you. I've never had a mouse that fits, so it's no big deal for me. For me 500 is too slow, 1000 will feel good / normal, and 2000 is very slick and impressive. I just went to 1152x864 at 19 "at 1920x1080 on a new 24" and 2000 is a great way to quickly navigate through all that real estate. I played an hour of the torches at 20.00 last night and liked the way things feel. The other big deal of this mouse is that it's super-low of 1.5 mm away from launch. I'm not sure if I care or not. Hits are fine and the wheel feels soft.