Thread: Logitech mini receiver is not making connection with Logitech keyboard.

Logitech mini receiver is not making connection with Logitech keyboard.

Hello everybody, I recently got the problem with my Logitech keyboard. I am having Logitech MX3200. It is a wireless keyboard and mouse of Logitech. I bought this keyboard six months ago. It was working flawless without any problem. From last night I got the problem with this keyboard. When I press any keys on keyboard it does not affect on my screen. Same thing is happening with my wireless mouse. It seems not working. I think my keyboard and mouse could not make connection with mini receiver that came along with it. If anyone faced same problem please share it with me. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Logitech mini receiver is not making connection with Logitech keyboard.

Hello friend I have read your problem. To know actual problem follow these instructions. It may be the chance that there is lose connection of your mini receiver. So I will suggest you to unplug your mini receiver and put it again in your USB port then check it is working or not. Otherwise check your battery of your keyboard and the mouse. It is rare case that both have issue of the battery. Even though please check. Is it problem of battery or not. There may be case that your keyboard and mouse are bad or your receiver is bad. Go through all things to know where problem is.

From my point of view you should check your wireless keyboard and mouse with other system. If it not working there also. Then I can say that there is problem in your mini receiver. It has gone bad. You should get another one from the market. But it rarely will be in the market. You will get the full set of keyboard and mouse and mini receiver. Only mini receiver is hard to get but I will suggest you to try this. If you get please let me know because one of my friend have same issue of the mini receiver.

Hello friend before going to the market I will recommend you to check that your USB post is working. Please make sure that USB port where mini receiver is plugged is functioning perfectly. There may be chance that USB is bad or disable from the device manager. Try to put or plugged mini receiver to another USB port. Even though it is not working check your USB port from device manger. Is it shown there or not. If not please install the driver of the USB port. Then try once again otherwise your mini receiver has gone badly and finally you have to buy new one.

Hello guys, Firstly, I would like to thank all the people who share this post and for giving their opinion. I tried all the instruction given in the above post. There was no problem in my mini receiver and keyboard because I get checked them at my friend computer. Then as you told I went to my device manger there I found that my USB port is disabled. So enabled it and installed the driver for that once again. Now it is working perfectly. I don’t know how my USB port has become disabled. I never did it.