Thread: Logitech MX5500 Keys are become harder now

Logitech MX5500 Keys are become harder now

In the first place before the complaint I have only to say I really like the Logitech MX5500 Revolution Keyboard and mouse. However, now I facing some issue, the keys have been sticking lately and I have to hit the keys hard to write than earlier. I haven't spilled or put anything on keyboard. It hesitant me when press and I have to press very hard to get connected. Some buttons are harder than others. But it does not seen all time. Has anyone else had problems like this?

Re: Logitech MX5500 Keys are become harder now

Hello friend I would like to share my experience with this Logitech MX5500 model of keyboard. In the start when I bought this it was working perfectly. It worked flawless for 3 months. I used to play game with this keyboard. Later I got problem that some of the key do not connect or make effect while typing or playing game. But it not happened all time. After doing so many R&D I come to know that there is problem of battery. Since, it is wireless keyboard. Some time it lose the connection with your system. Please check that your battery is perfect.

In my opinion in these type issue, I would suggest you to check if the Keyboard is working or not on other windows compatible system. I was also facing almost similar kind of problem. I really got frustrated. Some of the specific type of problem has stopped working. After you have verified connectivity, and found that there is a problem in the port, the keyboard is not well supported, and some of the keys to that platform have stopped working. So I will suggest to check this, problem may be there.

This could be happening due to the hardware device, make sure the hardware devices in your system are doing well with this gaming keyboard, with this also check if any hardware driver is creating a problem with track hardware device because its problem as it is directed to the hardware platform. Go through this, hopefully from there surely will have a solution to the problem.

I have a Logitech G13 Gaming keyboard; it is joined with the operating system Windows XP. The gaming platform and the system were working perfectly until the last night, but suddenly I come to know that a problem with the gaming Pad, some of the keys are not working, with the help of some of the tricks I tried to solve this problem. One of my friends having the Logitech keyboard. He also has same issue that keys some time does not connect.