Thread: How to unify m505 and s520 combo

How to unify m505 and s520 combo

Once I was having a difficulty in moving my mouse and keyboard from one system to another. Through which I caught a pain in my neck. So I taught of sharing it with you all to know that how I can be able to connect my wireless mouse and cordless desktop along with each other so that it may ease my work. I have a M505 Logitech wireless mouse and S520 Logitech cordless desktop. I have a laptop also where I want to use both my M505 along with S520 say in unifying mode or combo mode. Can I be able to connect my M505 and S520 together as it has a receiver integrated into it?

Re: How to unify m505 and s520 combo

First, I would like to thanks Logitech for introducing such a marvelous opportunity to use M505 wireless mouse on the go. Also it helps us a lot easier by introducing new technologies like this which we never taught off. It has given us given us opportunity to use our keyboard along with the mouse on the go. It had integrated a unifying receiver into the wireless M505 mouse which one use it while moving around it. As for the above query a Logitech unify receiver can connect up to six compatible receivers. You just have to plug in your device at the USB port. For other devices you can install the software available from the vendor itself where you can connect it. And it will work fine with it.

The mouse functions smooth, confident and comfortable. The unifying technology faster then I taught it to be. It is easy to install and can connect with various portable devices when needed. It provides us great feeling while moving around in the office, house or in a café and staying connected with it while one can carry out various work with ease. One can easily download the software from the Logitech’s website and install it.

On the other side I would like to mention about Logitech S520 cordless desktop gives a great combination of keyboard and mouse together provides us convenience. One can connect to their favorite applications instantly such as email, word, web browser and other application in just one touch. Also it comes up with various media keys which has easy access to various media files like images, videos, email etc.