Thread: Logitech G9X mouse is not showing the red beam light?

Logitech G9X mouse is not showing the red beam light?

I just have this small doubt in my mind which I have decided to confirm this from you all. I have this Logitech G9X mouse but it is not showing up the red beam of light in the mouse. I have confirmed that the mouse is a laser mouse but still I am not getting to see the red beam of light from it. However the mouse is working perfectly but still I am a bit concerned about this issue. So that’s why I thought of asking about this with you all. So I hope you will give some response here. I am expecting some good responses from your side.

Re: Logitech G9X mouse is not showing the red beam light?

Well I just want to inform you that Logitech G9X is a laser mouse and not the normal optical mouse that you are thinking of. The optical mouse is the mouse that will show you the laser red light that you are talking about and not the laser mouse. A laser mouse has the infrared beam in it that does all the motion of the cursor. So I suppose you have understood what I am trying to speak here. It is not the optical mouse but a laser mouse and hence it will not give you the laser light.

I totally agree with the above user and even I am of the opinion that the Logitech G9X is a laser mouse and hence it will give you the normal infrared beam and not the laser light that you were talking of. Upon that if your mouse is running perfectly then what’s the reason to worry about. The infrared beam is on the top of the mouse and hence you can see some three dots of red light on the top of the mouse. So I suppose you are clear with the confusion and I hope you have got the correct solution here.

Ok I was wondering that the laser mouse must also have the red beam of light, anyways it’s a sort of confusion and I am happy that it got sorted out here only. So thanks for providing the necessary advice on this topic and I am happy that you all have cleared out my confusion. I just wanted to check the sensors so that’s why I was looking in the mouse why is there not any presence of red light on the mouse. So that is the reason why I was not getting to see the red light on the mouse.

One thing that I would like to advice you here is that do not dare to watch the sensors of the mouse as it can cause an irritation in your eyes, so it is better to stay away from that. That happened in my case I was just wondering whether what’s the red dot in the screen and I happened to look at the red beam sensor accidentally and it really caused lots of irritation in my eyes. So do not check out for the sensors in the mouse. Just a advice from my side.