Thread: Logitech Gaming Software restarts after computer comes out of the sleep mode

Logitech Gaming Software restarts after computer comes out of the sleep mode

I have a strange issue that I thought I must share this with you all. Well I have recently installed the Logitech Gaming Software 7.00.291 in my system and I also have the G510 keyboard and a G500 mouse that I use with the gaming software. The problem is that my software gets restarted every time my computer comes out of the sleep mode. So is this problem common with every one? Or am I the only one that is facing the problem. So anyone ho has any idea on this topic then do share it with me.

Re: Logitech Gaming Software restarts after computer comes out of the sleep mode

As such you know that turning your system to the hibernation or the sleep mode has caused the problem in the future. So what you have to do right now is that go to the power settings and from there go to the usb shutdown option. When you get the usb shutdown option see if it is enabled, I think it must be enabled. Do try disabling it and see if that works for you or not. So do try working on it and I am sure that will do the trick.

Re: Logitech Gaming Software restarts after computer comes out of the sleep mode

In this case you can check the bios setting and also you can try disabling the Hybrid Sleep option. In the bios setting you can have the option of disabling the hibernate mode or the sleep mode. As far as the hybrid sleep option is concerned it can be turned off from Power Options in the Control Panel. So as of now try with the suggestions that I have listed here and I am sure that you will not face the restarting of the software.

Yes as the above user pointed out that he problem may be due to the sleep mode or the hibernate option of the system. So there is nothing much that you can do here other than disabling the sleep option or the hibernate mode. I don’t think so there is any problem with the software itself because it is a very advanced software and has not given any issues at present. So I suppose the above two solutions will do the trick for you. Do trying them and that will help.

Hey thanks for all the help that you have given here. Thanks for the wonderful advise that you all have suggested here and I am very happy that all of you have taken some interest on this topic and have answered it accordingly. I will have a look at all the solutions that you have given here and will implement it accordingly. When I will get through the solutions I will get back to you as soon as possible.