Thread: Need a replacement power adapter for Logitech G19 keyboard

Need a replacement power adapter for Logitech G19 keyboard

After a recent power surge in the system I think the power supply of my keyboard has burst out. So that’s why I am looking for an urgent replacement of the adapter for my keyboard. One thing that I need to know from you all is that are the Logitech people using the same 5V adapter for all of the keyboards? Though I am able to find a lot of replacements online but still I am unable to get anything for the G19. So do solve out my query I would appreciate if you can give some inputs for my query.

Re: Need a replacement power adapter for Logitech G19 keyboard

Well I do not have much knowledge about the amount of the power that are used for the keyboards but the bottom of the KB says 2.2A so I think that’s a good amount of power being consumed. As of now you can have a look at the replacements that will be available in any of the Logitech websites and for better protection always ensure that you make use of a ups so that such kind of problems are averted. So I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here.

According to me the best suggestion for you would be to have a talk with the Logitech customer support and ask them if they have any replacement adapters available with them. Depending upon the region in which you are in they would be able to tell you that if there is any replacement available for you. So according to me this would be the best possible solution that you can try, do try it and let me know fi you are able to get all the solutions perfectly.

I would recommend you to have a look at an interesting website named as Squeezebox. I think that would be the preferred website for anyone looking for a replacement for the adapters. So I think you will get the desired adapter for the G19 keyboard there only. So once do try looking at that website and I am sure you will get what you were looking for. So that’s my opinion on this topic. I hope you might have liked it.

Yes it uses the 5V adapter and it outputs 5v / 2.4A. so this the amount of power that it consumes, I happened to come across this adapter in a particular website named as cpc farnell. The stock is available there. So you can place an order from there and you will get it in a couple of days. As far as the price is concerned it is placed at a price of £9.33. so I suppose you have got the necessary information on that topic. So have a look at that particular website and I am sure that you will get the product there.

Hey that was something great. Let me tell you that you are a true genius and I must appreciate the efforts that you all have taken to solve the issue. I have order the product in the website and I am hoping that it will reach my place as early as possible. So that’s what I am waiting now and I think that it will come soon. So thanks a lot for all the information that you all have shared with me. It was nice reading all the posts they all were quite informative.