Thread: Logitech C910 headphones issue

Logitech C910 headphones issue

I have a very strange audio problem. When play videos or movie without headphones everything goes normal means audio coming out of the speakers, but whenever I attach my headphones I cannot hear the audio recorded by Logitech. When I open any other video on my computer with headset audio is ok. It makes me surprising why it is happening only with recorded audio. If any have same problem please let me know.

Re: Logitech C910 headphones issue

Hello friend I have read your problem regarding the webcame. From my point of view there is issue of the driver of the audio device in your webcame. So I will suggest you if it is already installed. Please uninstall it and try to install with fresh copy driver. Or there may be chance that your mic is not working so it cannot record the audio. Make sure that it is working.

Hello friend I have once faced this type of the problem. I was not able to hear the sound recorded by my mic. Firstly I thought that there is problem in my mic. But it was not actual cause. Problem was in my control panel. It was not in the active mode. Once I enabled it I could record the sound. So there may be the software problem also. First try to check control panel. Then recording software. This may solve your problem.

I am also come across something new. When headphones are connected then I can record with microphone webcam, I can actually play the video and hear audio. But when I play videos that was recorded with other microphone that I cannot hear the audio and just watch the video. Also, if I try to record a new video with a different microphone I cannot seem to hear the audio during playback as well. Basically, it appears that I can just hear the sound using the microphone when the headset is attached.

Hi all, I'm having a problem with my C910 Logitech device. I am getting black screen in preview webcam, Yahoo Messenger etc. it recognized by the computer and everything looks normal, but the screen remains black always. Logitech C910 Logitech microphone is working perfectly. Blue light seems on webcame. I am not finding any solution to this problem. If any have any advice please let me know.