Thread: Logitech G110 won't boot

Logitech G110 won't boot

I have a few small troubles with my fresh G110. To the side from getting used to a fresh keyboard and all the pleasant functions it has. I cannot appear to boot among the machine plugged in. It hang up on the USB final bios position, at first I unplugged every usb tool to test and observe if it was just a usb item, then tried a small number of other combination among other usb's till I singled out the fresh keyboard as the tool it was hanging up on.

Re: Logitech G110 won't boot

For that You have a bios alternative in one of your menus, something like "Halt on: keyboard/mouse/all errors” if there is this kind of problem then select nothing then try once more to boot I think it solve your problem. Every bios have own setting and new keyboard want setting so may be possible there is a problem with setting so first check all setting. Then restart your system I hope your problem will solve.

Not all time worked but some time yes, it was worked for me. As you said the same problem I faced nearly around 5-6 week ago. I would like to suggest you that you have to set your USB speed configuration to “FULL SPEED” in its place of High-speed. It was worked very well in my case so I hope after doing that you get solution for your problem otherwise you can go with any another alternative if you have. Post your result after doing this.

Hello friends, my P5Q SE / R will have the ASUS logo at startup, but if the keys of my Logitech color are connected to a USB port stops booting and does nothing. Now I've done a lot of research and have had other motherboards and was repaired through a BIOS upgrade. Is there a way to stop the arrest and / or a bios update to eliminate the problem? I searched the download area of the bios but there is nothing for him. If any idea then provide it.

Hello, I did not see the option to stop the keyboard error P5Q SE / R user manual. Clear CMOS with all USB procedure detached and observe if that helps. If that does well to a present BIOS update, make use of a PS2 keyboard to the BIOS flash (EZ-Flash 2), flash with all USB tool detached from the board. Restore to default before flashing the bios and clear the CMOS after the BIOS flash finished effectively and restart the processor, hope that helps.