Thread: Logitech G510 space bar not functioning

Logitech G510 space bar not functioning

Hello everybody, I recently bought a gamming keyboard of Logitech. I have Logitech G510 model of the keyboard. I am facing the problem with this keyboard. Space bar key is not seemed working properly. Sometime, when a press once but it takes space twice time. Some time it does not provide any space after clicking or pressing it. It seemed totally random. I replaced it but still sometime I get double space after pressing it once. Anyone here faced the same problem.

Re: Logitech G510 space bar not functioning

I am also having the same keyboard. I am using a site to double check this keyboard to send the appropriate keystroke depends on how hard you twist the key. The result is I have to touch the button to ensure that all recorded keystrokes correctly. And for the space bar, left or right side is a bit weak. If the press fast enough especially when writing, there is the possibility that the space bar is not registered in all space bar or double occur.

Sure wish there is a solution, but it seems that Logitech has chosen to ignore this. I have asked this in other hardware forums and so far there have been responses from other people at this. Expecting us to pay so much money for a product and not giving genuine product and has a working space bar I'm a little surprised. I do not know if you're buying a Logitech product again after this.

I have just bought this keyboard today. I'm having the similar kind of issue. It is so costly. After investing so much money if you get this type of issue for the price this is just frustrating. Is there something besides return the same which can solve this problem? I really do not want but because I like everything else about it. I don’t think anyone will want to buy keyboard with this disadvantages

I have also problem with Logitech webcam. I have Logitech C910 webcam. It is working on my windows XP operating system. I have installed the windows 7 operating system and I want to use webcam but I am getting the problem of driver. CD does not provide windows 7 compatible driver. I am not still getting over their web site.

I do not know if this can help or not, but when I first installed this keyboard on Windows XP2 a week ago, I connected the receiver directly into a USB port on the back side of my machine. I had this similar kind of issue you describe, but then I decided to use the support package and placed it near the computer. This solved the problem for me and It did not seem in ubuntu either.