Thread: logitech C910 Video black screen/Audio fine

logitech C910 Video black screen/Audio fine

Hello everybody, I am having a problem with my Logitech C910 device. I am getting black screen on webcame preview, Yahoo messenger etc. It is recognized by my machine and everything seems normal but screen is black all the time. Mic on Logitech C910 is working perfectly. Blue light on Logitech webcam light. I am not getting any idea to solve this problem. If you have any advice please feel free to share it.

Re: logitech C910 Video black screen/Audio fine

I read your problem regarding the black screen on your Logitech C910 webcam. I can’t say where the actual problem is. But you should try this to confirm where actual issue is. Try to attach your Logitech C910 webcame to another system and install the driver for that webcame. If you are able to see the video on this system it means there is no fault in your webcame. If problem persist it means you should replace or get repaired it.

Hello friend thank you for giving your opinion on my post. I have already tried this Logitech C910 webcame to my friend computer. It is working perfectly on my friend’s computer. He is having windows XP operating system on his machine. Whereas, I have windows 7 on my machine. Is it problem with my operating system? What should I do next to fix this problem? Please help me. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello friend it seems that your windows 7 operating system is not supporting the drive4r for that. Because window 7 automatically accept the driver when device is connected. Your audio driver is accepted and installed automatically. But video driver is not found by the windows 7. So look for the driver of Logitech C910 webcame driver over the internet and install it. If any further issue let me know.

Hello friend I have similar kind of the issue with my printer. I have also windows 7 operating system on my machine. This printer was working perfectly with my window XP operating system. But it is not working with windows 7. I have the driver CD of printer when I run this CD it give me an error message saying that it could run it. What should I do. Should I look for compatible driver for that over the internet.