Thread: Logitech Webcam C510 advanced settings not getting saved

Logitech Webcam C510 advanced settings not getting saved

I am having the logitech webcam C510 and I am facing some problem saving the settings of the webcam, especially the advanced settings of the webcam. The problem is that whenever I open the cam. I go to the advanced settings and do some changes in the image settings, now the changes does not gets saved permanently. Whenever i select the save button and after that when i open the cam and check the advanced settings then the settings are back to the original settings. Why do the settings do not get changed. Do you have any idea why is this happening?

Re: Logitech Webcam C510 advanced settings not getting saved

The basic solution for this problem is that try having a talk with the Logitech people about this. This problem is very common these days and even I am unable to find anything out of it. so it is best to have a talk with the Logitech people instead and ask them the appropriate solution for it and I am quite sure that they will be able to get some solution out of it. So do try it and let me know if you have got some solutions for your problem.

I think so there must be some problem with the driver itself. So for that what you will have to do is go to the Logitech websites and install a latest driver for the system and I think that will do the trick. So look out for the latest driver there might be a possibility that the driver may have got corrupted and hence it is giving you these results. So do try looking for the suggestions that I have given here and I am sure that it will help you in the process.

I don’t think so the problem is with the driver. According to me you must first try with the simple steps and see if you are able to get something out of it. just close the logictic warehouse system , then restart the computer also you can unplug the camera and try plugging it again and then see. First try with some of the basic steps and I am sure that you will be able to get something out of it. if these basic steps are not working with you then I would definitely advice you to have a talk with the Logitech people about this matter.

Yes, I did try with all the basic steps but still none of them are giving me any solution for it. so I think the best option as of now is to have a talk with the Logitech people about this issue. Some of my friends did have a talk with them about this solution and they said that they will soon be coming with the solutions as the problem is in the registry and it seems some of the registry files may have gone missing. So they have said that to wait for some time. I will again have a talk with them and see if I am able to get some news from them.