Thread: Is Cooler Master HAF X best option for EATX case

Is Cooler Master HAF X best option for EATX case

I am having a Tempest i5000XT (Tyan S2696) motherboard and I want to buy a new CPU case for this machine. Finally I have decided to get the Cooler Master HAF X as it seems to be only perfect one amongst other EATX cases. Still I am not so sure about my choice due to which I have created this thread. Can you guys give me some suggestions about my choice, If it is not worthy then what should I opt for?

Re: Is Cooler Master HAF X best option for EATX case

I suggest for the Phantom of NZXT, the last case stylish brand. One product we've all been waiting for some time now, and has finally decided to invite themselves to the Farm. This case is expected to cool your components at best, with 7 different solutions of fixations of fans possible, overclocking will be honored with the Phantom. Whether or aircooling watercooling (support Dual radiators) this case NZXT Phantom impressed. Indeed, the lung ventilation is the Phantom, 4 fans are originally shipped, a 200 mm fan with LED and 3 Ventilos 120 mm. There is therefore still possible to mount a 200 mm, 230/200 mm, 140 mm. Even if this is incredible armada of ventilation, it is not all there is the possibility to include a dual radiator, 4 cuts and watercooling fan controller 5 x 20W. The connectors on the top has two USB ports, two mic / sound and a E-SATA port.

The aesthetics of the Phantom is one of its strengths, with a natural elegance, futuristic design, it has an ergonomic design and technology frighteningly studied by NZXT. Proof is the presence of grids Mesh to optimize a bit more cooling. The NZXT Phantom is equipped with dust filters, a cable management system, an anti-vibration system for food (at the bottom) and hard drives, installation of 5.25 "quickly without screws , 7 bay 3.5 "hard drives (compatible 2.5), and five 5.25" bays.

Lian Li A71F & A70F offering the same design, with some peculiarities. Both chassis provide 7 extensions PCI 10 slots for 3.5 inch hard drives, and 5 x 5.25 inches. The cooling will be provided by two fans from 140 mm to 1000 rpm in front suction, and 120 mm at 1500 rpm in the back extraction of the PC. A port replicator will also four USB ports, one Firewire, one eSATA and audio input / output HD.

We find the refinements of Lian Li case with a 100% aluminum, removable air filters on the front, as well as systems and vibration-free tool for food, hard drives and optical drives. These boxes are available from the announced end of August, at rates of 229 dollars for the A70F and 259 dollars for the A71F, excluding taxes. Note that only the design of the facade exchange between the two cases, with a door for a classical facade A71F and A70F.

Lian Li, who needs no introduction, will bring to market two new boxes grand tour, PCs and PC-A70F-A71F. Of course all-aluminum, they contain what the manufacturer knows best. The food is high or low position, as desired, ten sites are provided for your hard drives, five 5.25 "bays which accommodate a planned drive 3.5", single-screw drives, location the motherboard to change a punctured radiator processor without any dismantling, in short, everything is there.

On Lian Li A70F, Side cooling, two 140mm fans in front are responsible for bringing fresh air into the housing through the hard drives and two 120mm in extract warm air outwards. Lian Li has obviously thought about the dust filter in front. Food does not require screws for its installation, and cable management seems very well thought out. The connection is very complete, with 4 USB ports, Firewire, audio / microphone, and an eSata who are in position, just off the power and reset buttons. It can also count on two passes for a partition watercooling.