Thread: Logitech Quickcam pro 9000 won't capture 8MP image

Logitech Quickcam pro 9000 won't capture 8MP image

I have bought the Logitech quickcam pro 9000 for my computer and it worked well for all time. I lately reinstalled it with no problems. With this camera Video works very well and microphone is also. When I try to capture a pic of 8 mega pixel picture it didn’t get the good image at all. It was seeing proper on screen but when I capture it, it just took a black screen instead of picture. I think that it has some problems over 2 MP.

Re: Logitech Quickcam pro 9000 won't capture 8MP image

The limited quality of the cam is only 2 Mp. How can you capture the 8MP screen? I really didn’t understand your question. I understand that while you capturing the image you get only a big full blank screen. But I didn’t understand what picture you are trying to capture. Make sure that you have configured the settings for that webcam properly.

Carl Zeiss lens as well as Logitech's RightLight technology unite to bring better image superiority, particularly in low down light; 2-megapixel sensor permits you capture video nearly 1,600x1,200 resolution; integrated QuickCam program is refined and trouble-free to utilize; supple stand works regularly fine on a monitor otherwise a laptop or resting on a small table. Check the software that comes with cam, just go to settings and change some of them and capture.

I think that you have placed the cam too close to the screen or the image and due to this you didn’t get the proper image quality. So that you didn’t get proper image quality due to this reason. Place the Cam just away from the picture and capture the shot. The black usually comes to view when you push the cam above its limits. So don’t ever capture the image with high quality resolution everytime. It may cause the camera to malfunction sometime.

Open up the QuickCam software to show the QuickCam bar. This program must be operating previous to you can make use of exterior applications that need the camera otherwise microphone. Preview how exterior applications would show QuickCam pictures by clicking on top of the foremost button. The "QuickCapture" dialogue shows and displays what the camera is considering in instantaneous. To check at rest images otherwise video, click the "Take Photo" otherwise "Record Video" buttons. RightLight technology does get better the image.

In QuickCam software regulate settings as wanted via clicking on top of the 4th gear button to show the "Settings" dialogue. Get better the sound by "Audio Settings" tab. After that enlarge the quantity and allow "Suppress Background Noise." If you are hearing an reverberation for the period of web chat, allow "Cancel Echo. Like this way go through all the settings regarding the cam image and video. Some settings might help you out.