Thread: Left Ctrl key not working properly in Logitech S520 keyboard

Left Ctrl key not working properly in Logitech S520 keyboard

I lately began having problems with the left "ctrl" key in definite circumstances. It isn't a problem of corporeal "sticking" otherwise non-function; it's simply that it doesn't forever do what it's believed to carry out. I have installed the software called setpoint but the issue remains the same. I am not telling that in all situations it is causing me the problem but in some situation it is acting like this. What can I do for this now?

Re: Left Ctrl key not working properly in Logitech S520 keyboard

It seems to me that the Bluetooth issue with keyboard. The receiver might not be transferring the proper signal to the computer and due to this you are getting frequent lag with some key operations. So make sure that your Bluetooth receiver working properly. Also try to connect the motherboard once again using eh connect button. Move the keyboard toward the receiver and use it by the side of it.

This can occur when the USB receiver is attached into an exterior USB hub otherwise a KVM switch. Your USB receiver ought to be plugged straightforwardly into a USB port on your PC. To obtain your letter keys functioning over again, you'll have to re-synchronize the keyboard by the use of Secure Encryption Wizard. For this steps or instructions you need to visit the Logitech official website. There you will get the complete instructions as well as other troubleshooting guides.

Have checked the batteries in the motherboard? They might be drained due to excessive usage. Replace the batteries with new sets. After that check the left Ctrl key because there could have been something stuck beneath the key. If there is more dust on the keyboard then it might also cause the issue. Just take out the front cover along with keys and then clean the keys as well as the board with a cotton cloth and put all them back to the same position. Now connect to the computer and see how it will work.

It sounds similar to there might be a problem through the keyboard matrix otherwise that particular key. For this kind of issue we cannot help much because it is the manufacturer fault. So you need to contact the Logitech service support center and ask for the help. They might get you a solution. You are only talking about the particular key, not all key. So for the only the maker can help you.

I heard that the Logitech provide its own program called setpoint to customize all the buttons, keys and controls. By the help of this unique program you can assign the task to each key according to your needs. I heard that it is mainly developed for gaming mouse but still I hope that there could be better options to customize keyboard keys.