Thread: Setpoint settings for Logitech diNovo Edge Keyboard and G700 mouse

Setpoint settings for Logitech diNovo Edge Keyboard and G700 mouse

Recently my computer has got a dinovo edge Keyboard and G700 mouse. From Logitech. The only thing I couldn’t able to find is customizing the mouse buttons. While launch the Setpoint and move toward to alter the settings, it only offers me the choice to modify the mouse settings which is lying on the dinovo edge Keyboard but not for my unique G700 mouse. How could be this?

Re: Setpoint settings for Logitech diNovo Edge Keyboard and G700 mouse

If you have already installed SetPoint 6.20, in that case you installed the latest version intended for both products. The G700 makes use of a dissimilar edition of SetPoint that is installed through the sp620exe. Browse Start > Programs > Logitech > G700(not Mouse and Keyboard Settings). If you are still using the older version of Setpoint then you may encounter such problem. Just update the program and see.

I think that you have enabled the mouse in the keyboard by using the Setpoint program and due to this the G700 mouse does not recognizable in this program. For that check the options properly regarding the keyboard. As you know the Keyboard is also a Logitech product along with the Setpoint. Then there obviously a option to disable the onboard mouse. By doing that way the external mouse G700 might be now recognizable. Also make sure that you have enabled the USB mouse in Windows OS settings.

It seems to me that the mouse G700 drivers are not installed in your computer. Only the dinovo edge Keyboard installed correctly. So that your mouse cannot be recognizable in Setpoint. So just go to the device manager and see whether there is any yellow mark in front of the USB controller. If present there then it is showing that it is lacking with drivers. Just click on top of that controller and select install or update drivers. The system will automatically installs the driver.

The diNovo Edge is plug-and-play keyboard, thus you don't essentially require to install software except you would like to be capable to modify several of the features of the keyboard. Put in the Bluetooth connector hooked on an open USB port and switch on the keyboard. If you observe the Bluetooth sign on the keyboard illuminate red, it indicates you must push the "Connect" switch on together the Bluetooth connector as well as on the rear of the keyboard. When the lot is connected properly, you'll see the Bluetooth sign illuminate green. Before installing the keyboard, install G700 mouse.

If you've eternally configured a mouse by the use of Logitech's SetPoint software, you'll observe that configuring the TouchDisc mouse is precisely the similar. You begin with being capable to arrange the vertical as well as horizontal scroll speed. One thing I want to tell you that you should install the mouse and customize the controls before installing the keyboard. Otherwise you will not be able to configure the mouse because the keyboard has onboard mouse.