Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need Guidance to Buy an assembled PC

Hardware Peripherals

Old 18-03-2011

question Need Guidance to Buy an assembled PC

Hello Friends..I am new to this community.I am planning to buy a new PC but I dont have much knowledge about the latest hardwares.So please suggest me a good configuration.

I need the PC for general purpose.Mostly I will be using for browsing net,Movies Music etc..One more requirement..sometimes I will be using it for Gaming also.No,I dont want a complete gaming PC with all the latest graphics card etc but it should support Games like call of duty modern warfare etc.

My budget is somewhere around 20-22K.So please suggest me the configuration with approx prices.One more question-AMD is better or Intel?

Thank you

Old 18-03-2011

Re: Need Guidance to Buy an assembled PC

Usually Intel is better than AMD. For more clarification on this in details, you should checkout this Article: AMD vs. Intel

Secondly, as per the suggestion for good assembled system, i would suggest you to just checkout the following threads. Am sure you will get more ideas than expected:
I want to buy budget assembled desktop
http://forums.techarena.in/motherboa...am/1167511.htm

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,