Thread: G19 and Logitech are worse

G19 and Logitech are worse

The stillness on the issue of guilt only makes not as good as, we all be acquainted with that the G19, with all Logitech problem is your fault. I tried dissimilar usb2.0 KB on my PC and imagine what? They all work well, apart from the KB G19.Your Kb is not good with Logitech; I'll never buy any hardware or PC of Logitech if they made it again. I am departing through the appropriate channels to acquire this matter under consideration, and I do not think it is right for Logitech guys have come up with something like this.

Re: G19 and Logitech are worse

The difficulty is not that it is a USB 2.0 keyboard, the difficulty is that the keyboard is plugged into your computer through a USB 2.0 hub. Take any keyboard associated to a USB 2.0 hub, then fill it along with all the bus traffic that is now and you will see the same problems. The solution is to get rid of the USB 2.0 hub. But the G19 cannot do it because the center is integrated. The only way to stop using the cube is to stop using the entire keyboard. Consequently, the G510 does not have a HUB, and it resets the complete keyboard when you connect or disconnect the headset - that's the kind of thing that happens when you are forced to remove the HUB from the keyboard, because those responsible for livestock to solve a problem of the motherboard.

Its funny how you guilt my equipment when it is not a failure. Let me make something clear here and is 100% truth. I can use any other keyboard on this computer and never have problems with the keys jammed or just stops working all mutually. Another detail that has passed this information to the appropriate parties to study and I will never buy an additional Logitech manufactured goods yet again in my life.

I do not think it's funny at all. Your hardware is at fault, and why he was allowed to send to you in spite of this failure is that the problem was difficult to find. You need to have a keyboard associated all the way through a USB 2.0 hub, and a extremely large bus traffic (e.g., the amount you would if you enable SLI and issued an I / O intensive game). This is not a pattern that Intel or Microsoft has experienced, so thousands of systems that come with this defect and currently owns one of them. We are not considering this difficulty with other keyboards, because their keyboards others do not go through a USB 2.0 hub.

Here is my experience in this field, as someone with a near identical system. I do not make use of the G19, but the G110 have too had comparable troubles. I had the similar motherboard, but through a 920 i7 930. I am also using a G13 Lhc and a Microsoft SideWinder X8 mouse. When I connect my G110, it irregularly shut down and restarts. And mouse also irregularly shut down and restart, and sometimes only have an unpredictable performance. Unplugging the mouse and use my old Logitech mx512, I had no problems with any of my devices. Unplugging the keyboard and using a very old MS keyboard 12 years ago, I had no problems.

Hello I am not completely but agree about the keyboard is bad. Quality control does not exist. I have several clues that the clip that holds the key light is compensated. The lights come on only half of the key. I also liked "Owner's Manual," which comes with the keyboard. You might think that a $ 200.00 keyboard should be around the top of the list of good things, but I'm realizing that I am not the only one complaint. I hope Logitech will take this problem under consideration.