Thread: Logitech G9 Mouse Weight Tray is not sitting properly

Logitech G9 Mouse Weight Tray is not sitting properly

I don’t know either this weight try or the mouse itself. I have Logitech G9 mouse. However the weight tray no longer seizes grasp. I can thrust it inside and it clicks except the tray simply slides out over again. I can place the mouse cover above it however it clatters while I shift the mouse and I can sense it whilst I play games. My mouse is fine out of guarantee. So is there whichever method I can obtain a new tray. I am sure that it is simply a tray for the reason that the tray does clack in and while I push it a next time it does expel not that I require to shove the button to compose it expel any longer.

Re: Logitech G9 Mouse Weight Tray is not sitting properly

The integrated stuff by means of the mouse isn’t amazing. You obtain the set of weights, 2 skins/shells intended for the mouse, and certainly the greatest part: directions. The weight system is comparable to that in additional Logitech mice, you place the weights inside a dish, and glide the plate inside the mouse, and you're finished. The trays site is situated beneath the case this time, rather than into the base. The tray is still effortlessly available except more prominently, it's concealed thus the tray can't unintentionally throw out.

Customizable holds designed for gaming mice is an innovative feature but, the redesigned weight scheme on top of the Logitech G9 leftovers the similar like the earlier G5 except for a little twirl. The weight plate on Logitech G9 slides inside the mouse’s heels rather than on top of the inlet at base similar to the G5. This plan was developed via Logitech and placing inside the rectangle fashioned weights senses like loading snips in to gun. It is not like pleasing since it sounds and I was irritated by the reality that the removable grip part blocks right to use to weight hole. Weight vary engages a couple of steps because of this and I was annoyed by this.

This problem, in my case, was occured by a limitation in the rubber molding that seizes the weights. If you were to clutch the weight can in order that the external fraction was at the base, it was the base right hole. If I were to press on the weight within directly downward, a little, sinful beat of rubber would grounds the back border to stick out, causing the whole container to dig up trapped within. Therefore, what you have to to make is verify to make out if all the weights are all the way behind, thus that their tops are swill out. If one is not, note down which surface is lifted. Drag that out and put in it once more, except this time, lean the weight and glide that surface in first. This way the weight might stick properly.

In my G9 mouse I have experienced the similar obsession. I just quietly put in an artificial knife in the gap flanked by the higher fraction of the plate and the mouse itself and after that kind of obsessed it away, and afterward pulled it out the respite of the method as per usual. I think that with frequent employ, the plate will click and glide away further effortlessly. This is the foremost mouse in approximately ten years that essentially feels correct in my hand. Being a southpaw, the option is pretty restricted.

The G9’s weight tuning system permits you to add together to 28 grams of further weight, whilst the limited MicroGear Scroll Wheel permits you toggle among modes — click-to-click as well as hyper-fast scrolling. The adaptable weights permit you to put in or take away from an interior dish up to 28 grams, which provides you additional control in excess of the mouse’s feel. If it is stuck inside the mouse then just use your own customized weights which fit into the try. This might help you out.