Thread: Wireless Keyboard cannot be detected by the computer

Wireless Keyboard cannot be detected by the computer

I recently upgraded the system and this time I have a lot of errors in the update this time. This time I purchased the wireless keyboard and wireless mouse I have. Now the thing is I have the Windows 7 on the computer and saw that the Windows 7 wireless keyboard does not getting detected at all on the other hand I have seen that the wireless mouse is working well. I really do not know what to do here. Can anyone here can get some suggestion. I badly need some recommendation for this.

Re: Wireless Keyboard cannot be detected by the computer

I think it will be required for upgrades to the system. Besides that I just want to say it will be great if you can have Windows updates at the time for your computer. We hope that you will be able to have those of his case. Well, I saw that Windows updates have really helped many users with problems so far and therefore I think it is prudent that you can have it for you here. Go for it and let me know if it really solves the problem in your case.

I believe that you will be needed to encompass the BIOS of the computer to be upgraded and I believe that can actually assist you to make out the wireless keyboard. Please go inside the settings for the BIOS and observe if it is put to the Wired Keyboard only. If that is the problem then modify the selection there and I am certain that by means of this modification you will comprise the Wireless keyboard for you. Please try this and tell me that if I was able to let you out of the trouble.

Please have the reinstallation of Windows 7 in your computer and see if that can help you in this moment. Once the Windows 7 installed on your system then go and install Windows updates and see if they are properly installed on your computer. Well, the design for the keyboard and mouse is quite different. The keyboard layout is very different from the mouse and so I think that you are getting this problem.

I have the problem here is actually rather similar and the thing is I have the keyboard cable connection here and that does not recognize when the system boots. Well, the situation is really strange. When I start the system asks me to press the F1 key and then the F1 key works, but when you start the system and try to do a job I've seen that simply does not answer when the key pressed. Please tell me what can be done here so you can get rid of the issues.

Well, the thing is fine if I'd like to see both the setting in the BIOS of the system and see the keyboard option there. I think it will be able to have something there. Well, that's the only one who thinks he can suggest that the keyboard cable is and if you want to talk about wi-fi, then I think it will be a great idea to have drivers for it and then give it a try. Also as mentioned above the keyboard layout is very hard and therefore I think it will require some drivers here. Well I hope that you will be able to have that for you.