Thread: No driver found error on Windows XP

No driver found error on Windows XP

Hi all, I have installed the Windows XP service pack 2 in my computer and now stuck with the problem. It is having the graphic card Nvidia geforce GTS 250. Whenever I start my computer then it shows me the message that says no driver found. This happens all the times when I try to boot the system. I am not able to solve the problem. Can you tell me that what is the problem with this and how can it be solved? I will appreciate each and every reply on this. Please reply as early as possible. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: No driver found error on Windows XP

Do you have driver CD for the Nvidia geforce GTS 250 that you have installed on your computer. That must be came along with the graphic card. So try to install the driver for them from that CD and this can solve the problem for you. If you are not having that then you can go to Nvidia.com and download the driver from there. This is the best solution for this issue. I think that the driver for that is corrupted and so it is showing you that message. If it solves the problem then please inform me about that. Thank you.

Looks like you may have a dead video card, if you receive no signal when trying to use it. Your power supply cannot supply enough energy to activate the card. Without really being there in front of the system, it’s type of hard to inform what is going on. Is there a setting within the bios to immobilize onboard video? Can't consider if it’s been asked previously and what motherboard are you having otherwise what system did you purchase?

If I would be at your place then I will take it to a shop to verify what is mistaken. It might charge a small bit but I believe we are out of the problem. Either you are losing somewhat otherwise it is some internal problem. It can also be the power supply. It is not tough enough to switch it on. You may have a awful 6 pin pci-express connector. So bring that to some computer repairing shop otherwise contact any computer expert and he can solve the problem for you. Good Luck!!!