Thread: Setting Up APC Smart UPS 1000 In Windows 7

Setting Up APC Smart UPS 1000 In Windows 7

I have been using the Windows 7 operating system and also I have got the device of APC Smart UPS 1000 for the power supply of the system that I am using. I just wanted to do the set up of the UPS in it and I have no idea that how it is going to work out for the Windows 7 operating system. Also I just wanted to know that how is it possible to make the setting of the UPS in the Windows 7 operating system. Please help me out with this and provide me with some of the better solutions that will work out for the system that I am using. And also I am using the desktop machine that is of HP and have got all the options including the option of the graphic card that is of Nvidia in it.

Re: Setting Up APC Smart UPS 1000 In Windows 7

I have heard that when you are setting up the connection of the UPS you got to plug in the USB cable and then start the using of it. When you are plugging in the USB cable, it is said that Windows Operating system finds the option of the battery in it and then it will do all the necessary set-up in it. I have heard that it happens for all the Windows operating system that using then it should work for the Windows 7 also. And then it is that you can just run this in the option of the virtualbox that is present for the windows 7 and then check out for the option of the homeseer that is said to be the home automation and then shutdown it safely and then power off the machine that you are using.

Always see to it that you are getting the option of the battery back up in it. And see that when you have got the option of the battery the icon is also being displayed in it. You specifically don’t have to check out for the setting in it as all the settings are being done automatically in it. And when you have clicked on to the option don’t think that is being done then you have to follow many of the procedures in it too. After the clicking of the option you have to add your own power scheme and then just click the advanced options in it. And then you can just do all the necessary settings in it.

The only thing that will not be displayed out to you is that you won’t be able to get the option of the power usage in it as all the software’s that is being provided in APC is not working out well and also the life of the working of the battery is not being displayed in it. And then if the APC is not working out well you have to check that the icon that is being displayed out in the computer is working out well or not and then work out accordingly in it.

Hey thank you for the suggestion that is being provided in the above replies but one thing is being noticed that there I am getting the option of the low, serious battery level and also various other matters but also it is that I have got a serious issue with the virtual machine that is with the session will have some or the control of the ups and now it is that I want my virtual machine to shutdown first and then I have shut down the system of the UPS in it.

Virtual machines play a key role when you are settings the UPS and it has been seen that the connection of the UPS is too good when you are using the virtual machine. You get an idea that how your UPS is going to work out when you are using the connection of it along with the virtual machine and then just make the resulting test on it. These tests are nothing but the simple connection teat that will determine the work of the UPS along with the system that you are using. If you want you can get the settings automatically and then just apply it to the system but getting the access to the internet and then just doing the rest of the things in it.