Thread: Unable to run HP 2710 under windows 7

Unable to run HP 2710 under windows 7

Hello, My two PCs running on to the XP Pro. So I purchase printer 2710 and after the same I started to fax, scan, etc. and it shares directly from the PC and even allowed send scans from the printer to a PC recorded. But at the same time when I have install the windows 7 so it is impossible to install the original version (the message of non compliance and to not install) went to see the support but a version of the software titled Windows 7 also refuses to settle. So regarding the same if you guys have any suggestion so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you guys.

Re: Unable to run HP 2710 under windows 7

I have exactly the same problem as you, HP told me the same thing, while the problem is with their new software version It could answer such questions has nothing to do with security. The next time I buy a gun that has much better service. So if you guys have any suggestion on the same so please help me and please try to do it as soon as it is possible for you guys.

I am also going through the same issue and in that when I tried to install different files for 2710, I get the error message. I am not able to fix that! Note that it is networked. I could overcome this with the XP mode of W7, but it requires having a processor capable of supporting this mode and then W7 Pro PC as they are new (I change my PC) so I have this chance, but in the case of an update to the gallery. So when would I not to change the printer which I have return to HP.

I am also going through the same but in my case it is little bit different. Actually in my new computer which is running on to the Windows 7. When I install my HP Photosmart 2710 all-in-one, I do not support the CD with the drivers. How I can fix it How to get the right software and compatible with windows7? So if anybody has solution for the same so please help us as soon as it is possible for you guys.