Thread: Unable to install Officejet 8500 A909G on windows 7 64 bit

Unable to install Officejet 8500 A909G on windows 7 64 bit

I have a problem with installing my wireless printer 8500. In the starting it was working properly and in that I was able to print from my PC and I scan. Except that the menu of the printer, I can not scan in PDF format on the PC but it works with a USB The launch of the HP Solution Center I get the message. So I do not understand that how am I able to get rid from this situation. If you guys have any suggestion so please help me.

Re: Unable to install Officejet 8500 A909G on windows 7 64 bit

I am also going through the same situation and I install the latest driver download on HP site OJP8500vA909_Full_13 With the following fixes:
    • Critical Update for Windows 7 for a better reliability of the network connection CPE_SLP_NETWORKMSI_hpcom_000_006
    • Patch HP printer software when you upgrade to Windows 7
    • dot4patch_reboot
    • Critical Update image or scanned document found after scanning CPE_SCAN_DESTINATION_UPDATE_hpcom_001_003
    • I tried uninstalling with the tool provided on the HP site no more income, he does not even start.
    • Uninstall utility drivers and software for HP Officejet Pro OJP8500vA909_Scrubber_13
    • Someone he did this printer work with windows 7 64-bit?
    • Because I wonder, this printer is compatible with Seven 64bit?

Best wishes to all. And thank you to those who help me and even to those who will not.

I found an alternative solution to at least use the printer. The USB connection with the generic drivers for Windows Seven 64, but it works without the software provided and above all I have a thread that links the printer to the PC. I am very happy to have paid over 300 € a printer that I can use that part. Again thank you to HP for silence sidereal he shows on this one. Windows 7 64bit compatibility remains to be demonstrated.

I finally managed to install the printer with WiFi but with the generic drivers for 64bit Windows 7. In principle it works just have to test the different possibilities of the printer as the scanner. I wonder if the drivers provided by HP are really compatible with 64bits seven, the program does not work anyway. Or to be more specific I can not make it work but it comes back even a little, I still have several years of battles with Windows and it's always me who win in the end, except this time above. What bother me most is the silence radio hotline HP mails with requests for information.

I do not yet see the photos, but via the device manager, you can try to update the driver? What about people with whom Fontanne AC? That is incompatible compatible with windows 7? What you also can try, download and install winrar, extract the driver exe file (right click, extract to .) and try to manually install the driver via the device manager, pointing to the directory containing the driver .

When I install the generic drivers manually, the printer is disabled in the device manager, so I enabled it again I have again the problem of lack of driver. If I try to install the drivers unzipped the installation files from HP, I have refused because they are not digitally signed. Great compatibility. The HP does not know where it comes from, it's hard to believe that it may come from my setup with XP it worked perfectly, I did several installations and whenever get same problem. And on this forum I do not think anyone could have run this printer or rather the software under x64 Seven, otherwise I guess he would know that. Nor on other forums where I asked the question but what bothers me is that I do not find anyone in the same boat as me, am I the only one with a seven under Officejet 8500 x64. I'm tired of playing the Beta tester, gentlemen from HP, can you confirm or deny that the software is compatible with windows 7 x64 please?