Thread: HP Photosmart C4480 - Unable to print

HP Photosmart C4480 - Unable to print

Following a breakdown of my computer, I loaded the software for my printer on a new computer. After several tries, I always get the same result. I can scan, I can copy but I cannot print anything. I have no error message and the solution center everything is OK. What should I do to print my Word, Excel? My system is a Packard Bell EasyNote SL81 32 bits. I loaded the software with my CD. The first time I charged it, there was a mistake and I got a message HP. So I followed their instructions and the software was loaded normally. Thank you for your help.

Re: HP Photosmart C4480 - Unable to print

Hey I have also faced the similar issue but at the time when I was using the same system which you are recently making use of but now when I have installed the windows vista so No problem with Vista. I work on this computer for 3 months without any problem. It belongs to my son who has loaned me until I buy another or the old one is repaired (I know more this week about the repairs). I do not print very often. I used the scanner works very well. I made the updates to Windows, those of HP But the problem remains. I should mention that on my previous computer, I also Vista and my printer printed perfectly. Thank you for your help.

I do not think the updates are causing the malfunction. In fact, I tried twice to reinstall my printer before the updates, without success. So I, on the advice of HP make all the updates, but the outcome is the same. It is very surprising because I can print a page alignment but no test page The documents I tried to print are not even waiting. There seems to incompatibility of temperament between this computer and my printer! I finally made my old computer repaired. I recovered yesterday, I connected to the printer, and I started printing a document. Everything works perfectly well with the other computer! I'll use it to copy. Thank you for your help.

I currently bought a new computer along with windows Vista of 64 bit and I have been not able to print with the C4480 printer. Actually the printer works on my old desktop XP Pro. I have downloaded and installed software package for it and also the drivers, and driver updates from the official website of it. But when I attempt to print, the whole thing appears usual, but when it is sent to the printer the print job is there one moment and gone the next i.e. shows 1 job in queue then 0 jobs. And when I try to print through the notepad so then also get the same result. I am able to print diagnostic pages but not Test pages. I am not able to get that why like this happening in my case. So if regarding the same you guys has any suggestion so please suggest me.