Thread: Unable to get sound after connecting my Bluetooth headset with my PS3

Unable to get sound after connecting my Bluetooth headset with my PS3

I do not know what is the issue in this so I have decided to make thread on the same over here. And also I have seen that many of the users are going through the same issue.I have 2 Bluetooth headset and I want to talk with men on PS3. but when I go parametric accessory / manage bluetooth devices / demurrage scan does not detect it and yet I look on the internet and I have a c the "Sony Ericsson HBH-PV703" and it is compatible with PS3. But its not. So regarding the same if you guys have any suggestion so please help me and please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Unable to get sound after connecting my Bluetooth headset with my PS3

Try this I am sure that it will help you.
    • Turn on the PS3
    • Parameter-go accessory in Bluetooth and then setting before starting the scan ...
    • Support several-second on the power button on your headset until the LED on the headset freezes but does not release your finger from the button.
    • Now start searching on the PS3 launching the scan!
    • Your headset is detected normally.
    • release button on the headset
    • Now go to Settings and then setting accessory sound device and check that your headset is detected is selected with the audio output of your choice (the name of your headset or device by Default (TV output))

Good for the atria Official Sony PS3 : (for advanced features so by usb bluetooth because in recognition of the console's advanced features are inactive)

• Turn on the console
    • As a first move in setting bluetooth headsets bluetooth and delete record by pressing triangle. (Required for successful association by USB cable)
    • usb cable headset lifting the small cover over the camera.
    • Connect the other end of USB cable to USB port of the console
    • The headset will illuminate and a message will appear on your TV that you confirm the association
    • Now go to Settings and then setting accessory sound device and check that your headset is detected is selected with the audio output of your choice (the name of your headset or device by Default (TV output))

I had the same concern as you all. I left the kit on its pedestal as the doc suggested two methods: via USB (connected to the PS3) or via Bluetooth. I removed the package from its base and I pressed the power button (above the one that flashes red (light load), without releasing until it starts to blink red and green. And magically, the PS3 is the combination :-). By cons, if someone can tell me why there is no sound coming out or comes.

I would like to soon buy a Bluetooth headset. However, I would like to use just the microphone. Say, the sound from the game will continue to come out of my system. I am free to hang the headset in front of me somehow, or to build on my existing headphones. Would not do without that is the sound of my system, nor that of my headphones. My question is now following. When I connected the headset to the PS3, the sounds come from voice chat also from the system / headphones or these are assigned separately to the headset, or is the parallel? If the sounds are separate from the channels you have any tips as I have, despite conditioning / headphones could use the voice chat? Thanks in advance for some answers.

Good people. I write to see if someone has passed or something similar is happening to me. I've seen some similar post, but 2008 and it turns out, was only configuration problem. My bluetooth headset work at first (set up everything correctly in accessories) and suddenly stops working voice. I hear talk like my contacts, but they do hear and I do not complain that my mic is noisy. I go to audio options within "set accessories" and it appears all set to the blue dot as a connection there, but to speak the bar will not move as if your mic does not receive. Black cod is tested with PAHO and GT5. When you restart back to work but obviously not served me as a solution. The issue is that I stopped using the first headset because I was told that emitted a lot of noise. Automatically turn it off without saying anything, thinking that he was coming and when the microphone to better life. This Christmas I was given the handset of the Official MW2 Cod. To my surprise upon entering play a few minutes (2-5min) tell me noisy. Pissed and asked what kind of noise, but I do not answer me and I realize I have no voice. Obviously I went to return the handset, but I was told that once they could no longer open to change it.

You just follow the steps which I am going to give you over here:
    - Open almost all ports in my router.
    - Point the "DMZ" IP Set my console.
    - Enter the restaurant menu and return with option