Thread: HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer is not working

HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer is not working

Hey I have HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer which I have from long time and I am using it without any problem with my computer. But recently HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer is behaving weird. I do not know why all this happening to HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer. My HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer is not working properly if anyone know what I have to do to get solve this issue then please suggest me your solution.

Re: HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer is not working

You have to confirm that your HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer is connected to your PC as well as turned on. A single USB cable is supposed to be plugged into both the HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer and into your PC at a USB port. If this wire is not there, you won't be capable to utilize your HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer. As well, the HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer requires being on at all times while you attempt to utilize it. Click the "Power" key to turn the unit on.

You have to install the printer-driver software. Packaged with your HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer was a CD-ROM. place this CD-ROM into your PC as well as press on the "Install" key to install the essential software to operate your HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer. Then you have to restart your PC. You be supposed to now be capable to utilize your HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer as normal.

You have to adjust your ink cartridges. The ink levels of the HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer are not unlimited finally you are going to have to go to the store in addition to purchase substitute ink cartridges for your unit. If you are trying to print out a color document as well as certain colors are not showing properly or at all, this means that you are low on ink. Purchase compatible ink cartridges from a store as well as after that replace the empty ones from your unit to carry on to utilize your HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer as intended.

You have to reset your HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer. Just as with a PC, your HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer has internal memory. If an error finds stored in the unit's memory, it could reason it to print documents wrongly. You have to Unplug your HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer from the wall as well as let it sit unplugged for a only some minutes (normally two minutes will be sufficient). This will rearrange the unit's memory. Plug it back in as well as try to print your document again.

If the HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer creates a gray background while printing envelopes, open the multi-purpose tray as well as click the release key to open the paper path door. Then you have to Shift the print thickness bar to the right for darker printing. Shut the paper path door. Print 20 pages in color to steady the unit, after that attempt printing envelopes again.

If the HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Printer is having difficulty with a Macintosh operating system association, for example being not capable to print EPS files properly while associated by USB, confirm your program is sending data as ASCII in place of Binary. This setting is able to generally be checkered through the application alternatives.so this will help you to get closer to your solution.