Thread: Need to know more about Antec Neo 550W modular cables

Need to know more about Antec Neo 550W modular cables

I am looking for a manufacturer that will help me get some information on the Antec Neo modular cables. Well I had recently lost the entire cable while I was trying to shift from one location to the another location. So I need to connect the power lead of my hard disk and without that I am not going to start anything. So that’s why I am in a urgent need to get some information on the antec cables and from where I would be able to get it. I hope you will be able to provide me with the latest information on this topic. So I am awaiting your response.

Re: Need to know more about Antec Neo 550W modular cables

According to me you must have a talk with the customer service of antec and ask them for the replacement to be delivered to you. I think that would be the better option for you as of now. Well I do not have much more information about the dealer sand the manufacturers that deal with the antec modular cables. So according to me It would be the best and the reliable option for you. So do try having a talk with them and they would surely help you with it. So hope you have got the necessary information here.

Well I really don’t think the antec has to do anything about your issue. It was your mistake that you lost the cable wire when you were changing the location. So my opinion is that antec will not give any replacement of the single data cable that you have lost recently. They will not ship you that single data cable for your purpose. I think try talking to any of your nearest computer hardware distributor who can help you with the issue. So try talking to them and they might be able to help you out In the problem. So I hope you are clear with all the suggestions that I have given you here.

Well I did try calling the antec people regarding this particular matter and they did not respond anything in this matter. So as of now I am stuck with the decision of what to do now. As of now I am thinking that to get a different brand cable wire for my entire system. I hope antec people are listening to this and I am expecting a quick reply from them. I am hoping that they will surely be able to help me In this matter and I am hoping that it will not happen as the same way which is being explained by the above user.