Thread: Intel Storage Driver not responding

Intel Storage Driver not responding

Guys I am not a computer professional and I am having only limited knowledge about the technology so I would want that you people to help me out with this problem that I am facing from couple of days. Just few days ago while I was surfing on the internet, I got a unusual message saying that the Intel Storage driver has been stopped working and that the product is no longer supported by the manufactured. Now I am aware of the graphics and the sound driver that is required while uploading the windows operating system but the what the hell is this Storage driver and what shall I now do to get rid of this problem.

Re: Intel Storage Driver not responding

Dear I would want to have some specific information related to the motherboard that you are having on your system that is I would want to know the model number because as the sound and the graphics drivers is dependent upon the model number even the storage driver is dependent upon the model number. Also, I would want to know that which operating system you are currently running on your system, if only I come to know the exact details about your system then I can help you in providing the exact solutions.

Hey the Intel storage driver is specifically used to carry out the storage operation that is done in the hard disk. It is based on this technology that the storage operation is performed and that the technology uses the stack based that is it follows the First in First out technology for the data that gets stored into the hard disk. So the entire read and write operation is absolutely based on this program and that if this program gets corrupted then it will cause some problem with the storage and the retrieval of the data. So if really that the driver is corrupted then you will have to reinstall the copy of it again.

Hey friends I am using the Intel chipset D845GVSR motherboard having Windows Vista version of the operating system on it, I also have 360 Gb WD hard disk on my system along with 2 GB of RAM, all the data storage and the retrieval is going on correctly and perfectly, it is only that when I start my system I get an error saying that the Intel Storage driver has been expired, so what shall I now do to get this thing perfect as I do not want to take any risk as such with the data that I am having on my hard disk.

You should search for the update of the Storage driver of your motherboard that is the Intel’s D845GVSR and that if you find any updates that has been related to it then you must instantly install the same on your system, so as to be careful and avoid any kind of problems with the hard disk of yours. It is better that you get the update of the Intel’s Storage driver as soon as possible to avoid any kind of risk with the memory or the data that you are currently having on your system.

Hey even I am facing the same problem with the latest Intel AMD motherboard that I had just install in my system, few months ago, I was prompted with a message saying that the Intel’s storage driver has been corrupted and that you will not be allowed to carry out any kind of operation with the hard disk. So I instantly look for the update of the driver and install the same on my system, but after installation I was again prompted with the same error message again. I even downloaded a completely new version of the driver onto my system, but then also I was not able to carry out the operation of the data transfer as I was getting the same error message again. So can some one help me to know what is the problem and how to get it solved.

Maybe I think that the Intel’s motherboard of yours that you have inserted just few months ago, might have got damaged and that is why you are facing this error message whenever you try to perform any sort of operation with the system. I think that you will have to make this board check from the engineer or someone who knows the exact details about it. If the board is really damaged then you will have to again replace It with a new one.

Maybe I think that the Intel’s motherboard of yours that you have inserted just few months ago, might have got damaged and that is why you are facing this error message whenever you try to perform any sort of operation with the system. I think that you will have to make this board check from the engineer or someone who knows the exact details about it. If the board is really damaged then you will have to again replace It with a new one.