Thread: Best A2DP Bluetooth Headset

Best A2DP Bluetooth Headset

Hi all, I am searching for some good A2DP Bluetooth Headset that can be used with my HTC Pure. I have searched for this on internet and there are many of them available. So I got confused that which one will be better for me. Is there any music lover who can suggest me some good headset that can give me the better sound quality? My old headphone is not working and I need to buy a new one urgently so if you are having any suggestion that can help me then please let me know about that. Thank you so much.

Re: Best A2DP Bluetooth Headset

I am using the Voyager 855s and I can say you that this is working great for me. It is also having a good sound quality and also it gives a great voice quality while making calls. So overall if I see this then this comes to me perfect and so I am recommending you that. So don’t just search much for that and simply go for this. I am sure that you will find that very useful as I have personal experience of this. This will come in around $40 and I think that this headphone worth this amount.

There are many headsets available on internet and you can choose any of your choice. Below are the some headset models that I can suggest you.
    • motorola BT820
    • Plantronics 590a

These two are the one that I have used before and I can say that no one can give any complaint about this. If you want to see more information about this then you can search for this on internet and see for the details of that. I hope that this will help you to decide the headphone to buy.

I just bought the Jabra BT8010 stereo headsets and I have to say that I am pleased with it. It paired up devoid of any issues to my Tilt. I am not the audiophile, but I experience the excellence of sound is extremely good, completely satisfactory and phone calls where simple to answer. I like having the alternative of a single otherwise double headset intended for music as well as voice. They are a bit bigger than the extra two BT headsets I tried but as answering voice as well as listening to music within one headset was of enormous importance for me, I can live by means of the size. I advise this headset, purchased mine from Ebay for 65.00 shipped.

I have bought Tritton AX Bluestream headset on days gone by, with the stock earbuds which come by means of it for now. This bluetooth headset have a typical 3.5mm jack hence you can plug in some usual ear buds; the microphone is put up right into the head part of the headset that clips simply and apparently securely on. All stereo as well as head free features functions properly. This can be paired perfectly with the Tilt. On headset every kind connection (phone as well as music) seems to obtain its own volume alteration. After I increase every to max, it gets abundance loud enough. If I desire to lower otherwise lift up it after that, I regulate the volume from handheld typically. Sound quality is first-class. And both the phone as well as music work just well, contrary to additional reports I have read. And, at any rate by means of this headset, everybody I talked to on the phone replied that it sounds improved than the Tilt handheld. certainly I have not tried it out inside the car otherwise in a noisy area up till now.

I purchased a Tritton TRI-BH102 AX Bluestream Bluetooth (2.0) stereo headphones a couple of weeks. I was able to successfully sync with my tilt. However, the sound quality when playing music was very poor. Even at maximum volume on the headset and the Tilt, the music was barely audible, had a wavery, echoing the source and the extremely limited frequency response. In addition, when using the handsfree Bluestream, sound quality and volume were insufficient. When using the internal speaker or headphones Tilt own wiring, music sound quality was fine. I submitted a tech support ticket Tritton. They have responded, but still no solution.