Thread: Unilocker Not working out properly in the System

Unilocker Not working out properly in the System

Hi I am very angry with this problem, the hard disk is normally working out well, but get off and on today, and the key to unlocking revenue and SmartWare tells me that the key is wrong. As well if in this case I do remember my password and I'm typing uppercase well without errors. So I guess it is an error or the software of the Smartware, state that my record is 3 months of purchase and the review documentation and the only thing I find is to format my drive or else is there something I can do to recover my data. And also I want do the reformat in it, as I see no logical format to lose my data for a problem that is not my fault and I imagine that registering my product on the web you can give me some generic code, and I guess the issue will be of the Unilocker that is being used in it. Please help me out with what is the issue with the system and also provide me with the proper solution for it.

Re: Unilocker Not working out properly in the System

What you can try is to change the cable to see if it is lack of communication, try another keyboard if administrator permissions and recreate the account in it. It happens that when you are backing up the files and also you using the using the software of the Unilocker in it then the issue is being faced in it. Smatware is software that works out well when nothing else is working in the system that you are working in. So it is that you have to set the files properly when you are backing up the files and then just make the use of step by step process and then see that whether it working for you or not.

You can directly visit the site of the WD and then you have to enter the details of the product that you are using. And then it is that you have to make the use of the option of the delete key that will be for the Unlocking of the software of the Unilocker that you are using for the system. But the main issue is that you have to check the security is a problem that is making you lose the data and software that you are using. I've seen I'm not the only one with the problem and unless you use the Unlock it is not going to work out for you.

You can also just try to connect the computer or get the access to the computer by using the Administrator account and then in that you can just make the changes in it, and for sure you are not going to get the details of the password from the company and in the link can just break the password. So the Physical encryption type that you are using if of AES 256-bit, that would not allow you to get the details of the Password. And even the National Security Agency (NSA) of the United States believes so sure that the files used in it will possibly work out with it.

Only the unlocking of the files will be working out well for the system that you are using and for that you just have to make the use of the Admin access and then make the necessary changes in it. But for sure the matter of the unlocking is done only when you have got the specific password that will help you out for the unlocking of the files and also for the use of the Smartware in it. Make sure that you don’t make use of the backup if any other files are not working in it properly.