Thread: Suggestion for buying good printer and scanner

Suggestion for buying good printer and scanner

I am a new user of technology. I recently buy computer, now I am thinking about printer and scanner because of lake of knowledge I am very confused and do not know where to start? Please tell me how I can choose the right printer based on work load? I want to buy a printer and scanner as possible as low budget. For the office point of view which printer and scanner is going to be a best? If you able to understand the my problem so please guide me.

Re: Suggestion for buying good printer and scanner

MFC-255CW is a extremely excellent color inkjet printer that provide a great importance at under $100. Same as some other I have tried, it has slow print speeds transversely a wireless network. But it scores far above the ground points for its print quality, mainly photos, which come out looking unbelievable. If speed is of the real meaning to you, I would advise linking through USB cable then you will get speed, good looks, and a happy bank account. its better by the point of quality

Samsung ML- 1630w is one of the silence, rapid, well-organized, and nice-looking laser printer from Samsung. While it is networkable through a wired (wired network) it does not propose any other amenities, same like as a copier or scanner, the way it does its extremely fine, with enormously sharp prints. But to me it was an achievement of form over material. And I would choose a wireless laser printer that at least give a copy or scan choice. That said if you require all to do is print in black and white, you won't find a better-looking machine to do it.

The HP Office jet J4680 is a well-mannered, and extremely small, in all printers. Set of connections for wireless networking was a breeze, and behind trying a number of too large printers, I respected the comparatively small footprint of the J4680. It lacks a multitalented LCD monitor and with only two print cartridges it may not be initial selection for heavy-duty or serious photo printing, otherwise a helpful, positive, and compact office instrument.

This ‘scansnap s300’ scanner may not fit always into the “budget” group, but it is an incredible portion of machinery. It has a capacity to scan both sides of a any document or business card as quick as the paper can travel through it, and the quality is matchless. This is the wonderful instrument for anyone who requirements to digitize an office or residence. Just want a budget version? Try this, which is cheaper and minor you can run through USB.