Thread: Need 5.1 speakers under 10k

Need 5.1 speakers under 10k

I am looking out for the speakers with the best of qualities. Actually I was having the iBall speaker and the thing here is that I am not able to decide which one is the best speakers for my system. I am looking out for the 5.1 speakers and that too under 10 k that is nothing but 10 thousand. So please let me know the best possible options available with their futures. I am eagerly waiting to have one confused. It would be good if anyone shares their experience with these speakers and also the performance of them. Any help regarding the same will be kindly appreciated.

Re: Need 5.1 speakers under 10k

I want you to go with the Artis S500 which is the best speaker that I have ever seen and experienced. Well it is easily compatible with any system and also gives you the best of sound quality. I am using the same speakers from last few months and have never faced any issue with it. The most important thing here is that it has the automatic frequency management. I hope that this will definitely help you in solving the issue.

Well I want you to go with the Logitech Kitsx540 and I am sure that this will satisfy all your need and also will help you in giving the proper sound. In the kits 5.1 of the Economic series' X ', you will find the X-530 and X-540 - the main difference being the presence of a remote control, with a bonus on it, the technology' Matrix is the equivalent of Logitech Dolby Prologic or DTS Neo. I just note the presence of FFD 2 which allows a better distribution of sound, as on all kits X. I hope this will help your cause.

I think that I can help you out in this case where you need the best 5.1 speakers. Now hwat you have to do here is that choose the best from several options like Artis, Logitech, Creative, Zebronics, Philips, Altec lansing and Tech-com. I hope that they are the best speaker developer and produce some of the finest sound quality speakers. I am sure that going with any one of above will give you proper experience.