Thread: Convert the slave LG DVD R/W to master

Convert the slave LG DVD R/W to master

Hi, I am having M4A78LT-M LE motherboard that has AMD Athlon II x2 250 along with that I have 2GB DDR3 RAM.

I have a few confusions:
    • In BIOS I have frame buffer position options "over 4G" and "under 4G". In the manual as well its not visibly explained. What I have to select??
    • I have used core unlocker and effectively unlocked 2 cores. Now can I relock it as in default ?
    • I have plugged my LG DVD R/W to the IDE port. It is in slave form. Is it possible to make it master?

Re: Convert the slave LG DVD R/W to master

Well you can follow my given instructions then , it will surely help you towards the correct path Select the first one & check how much ram is remaining . Then verify the second alternative. I think it points to the quantity of memory you can assign to graphics.I have not understood completely not got what you saying. so you have a athlon II X2 250 that resembles something like Athlon II X4 640. now you wish to keep it as it is or want to revert back to the the previous processor .

Are you encountering some errors, crashes or system heats up lot or merely you fear processor might go faulty ? If you wish to revert, just go to BIOS & select the core unlocker or something of similar name & turn it off. else look for a option: ACC (advanced clock calibration). Switch it off. I believe you have got my point , but in case if you find some more issue please reply back , but do not forget to reply to this questions .

Well I do not mind at all to answer your questions .Well to be precise , I am not obtaining any sort of error . But if I obtain error and my computer doesn't initiate, how will I take online help? So its better to be familiar with the treatment Any ways , can you let me know the FSB of my CPU. FSB of intel processors can without difficulty be found on internet. But I not able to locate the FSB of this CPU.

Anyways , hey can you tell me the FSB of my CPU. FSB of intel processors can easily be found on net. But I m not able to find the FSB of this CPU. nevertheless you can try and see to download CPUZ & verify the bus speed. Even if PC fails to initiate cause of processor issue, take out CMOS battery for few minutes & insert it again . Will take the BIOS as it was when you purchased it or to the built-up date.