Thread: compatibility with Bluetooth dongle

compatibility with Bluetooth dongle

There is a problem in my Bluetooth dongle, while I was attempt to access internet and transferring data from my newly purchased Nokia c7 mobile into my acer aspire notebook the machine is specified with Intel dual core processor and NVIDIA graphical interface. The machine was working fine with the Bluetooth access. But from last two days, I am not able to access internet and also not able to date transfer from the Bluetooth device. I do not understand that, the problem is with the Bluetooth device or with any other thing so I am here for getting any solution from here. Is there any one having any information about this issue?

Re: compatibility with Bluetooth dongle

I think the Bluetooth connectivity is not working or not paired. Because few months ago I was also facing similar issue where after that I searched about the problem, and found that both the devices are not paired or might be this one broken. I suggest you to search the system Bluetooth device from your mobile and pair them, to pair the devices, you need to insert a passkey or a series of number into both the devices, and click on pair option. It will ask you to set the service with between then automatically, select this one and now try to connect the mobile with your system for internet access or date transfer.

Is the Bluetooth software is working fine? For that connect the device with your machine and then ping to device manager and check the status of the Bluetooth connectivity. Along with this also like to suggest you to try once by reload the software that you are using for the Bluetooth device. Enter into program and features under control panel and from ether remove the existing one also remove the other windows collaborating file and then go for the fresh installation. You need to plug the Bluetooth dongle during the installation, and after that you also need to make then pair again for the internet and easiest other access purpose.

the problem also might be occurring for the Bluetooth driver, I recommend you to proceed into device manager and from there open Bluetooth driver tab, now right click on it and choose online update option, it will collect the update information and will directs you to download and install that one into your machine. You aloes done same process by another way, visit to the manufacturer web site and from there choose the correct Bluetooth driver application which is compatible with your machine specification and also with the windows version. Download and replace this with the earlier one.