Thread: HP DeskJet 3050:Devices & Printer is grayed and screen hangs

HP DeskJet 3050:Devices & Printer is grayed and screen hangs

I am having a HP DeskJet 3050 wireless printer which I usually connect with my Dell xps 15 laptop. The laptop is compatible with wireless connectivity, and was working ok with the printer and with the other functions. For a last three days there is a problem starts occurring, whenever I connect the printer and go for print nay file, after click on print option, a peculiar type of problem is occurring that is after clicking Devices & Printer is grayed for few time, along with this also the screen sir hangs same as. Nothing happened then. Is there any one having any suggestion for me to overcome from this problem?

Re: HP DeskJet 3050:Devices & Printer is grayed and screen hangs

Acceding to me I recommend you to remove the printer software program which is installed in your machine, because in just few months ago, I was also facing similar issue, and after a deep search according to my capability, I found that the problem is for the firmware, any other third party program is crashed this one and for this that program is corrupted. So if this similar problem is occurred in your machine then first of all remove the printer software and then remove the problem for this the problem is occurred, and the again reload the firmware, now connect your printer and try to print any document.

Is the pointer is properly configured with the network, reset the IP address of your printer and along with this also reconfigure printer with the network in your system. For that open network and sharing window, from ether look for the device which is connect with the system. Right click on it and click on reset option, it will ask you to printer physical address, put it and make the connection. Also you can do this in the network connection wizard in your printer firmware program window. Do same thing, insert your router physical address and connect with the machine.

There is another way, and I hope by this the problem will be solved. According to me this is a system problem, because I had a experience of similar issue, after that I also applied many tricks on this problem but, nothing works after that one of my friend suggest me to go for the system restore process, I did this and by this the problem is solved. So I also recommend you to go through this technique, for this ping to start menu and then from system tool under accessories click on system restore and then go through the process, wait till the process completes, after insert the desire date, by which the problem was not encountered. After that reboot your machine, the problem is solved.

According to the problem that you mentioned in your post is might be occurring for the graphics driver, may be the driver firmware or the installed log file is corrupted. For that I think you should go for reload the driver, insert driver installation disk and then enter into the device manage, before apply any trick be sure that the status of that driver is correct. I said this, because I had exactly similar issue, and I found the problem was the graphics driver, so it might also be happened in your problem. Now right click on the driver name and choose update option, select advanced option, and then browse and run the installation process. It will replace the existing driver. if the is problem is for graphical interface then by this technique the problem will surely be solved.