Thread: Unable to get back data on my 160GB SATA hard drive

Unable to get back data on my 160GB SATA hard drive

Actually I have 160 GB sata drive and I was making use of it here devoid of any matter. The full 160 GB was full with many important data but recently I have lost it and I would really like to be acquainted with if I can get back my data. I had in fact done on the System there. I had used the Diskpart in the Command Prompt so that I can format in the NTFS format through the USB Flash Drive and when I did this I have observe all the data that I have on it is no more obtainable here. Any help in receiving back the things here. Please let me know if this can be done at all.

Re: Unable to get back data on my 160GB SATA hard drive

In this if you have install Data Recovery so you just see if that can be resolved here. If you wish for then you are able to go along with the DDR Professional - Speedy & Mighty Data Recovery Software if you desire here. You are able to make use of this and see if that can help you here. Also let me tell you that you can use this if you have not written anything in there.

Actually you have to do the following thing and hence you must have ended up along with this matter here. While doing the things you must have delete the partition on your disk. And in this you have to make use of the some professional data recovery software. If you have not written anything on the drive then there are chances that you are able to get back your data here. Make the partition on the Drive and then see if you are able to discover anything in this respect there.

I agree with the things which you have written over here and if you want then you just download the Geeksnerds Data Recovery Software in your case. And through this you will have to scan your data drive and then choose the partition and see if you have the data recovered in your case there. Please do this and if that worked in your case there then please inform me.

Thanks a lot for making the suggestion and let me tell you that I had thought of going with some trial version of the Data Recovery Software but well I thought that it will be a good choice if I can really go with some reputed software here. Now I have the Geeksnerds Data Recovery Software that you had suggested now please let me know what is the next option that I should select here. I have seen that there are four options there: Normal Scan; Advance Scan; Formatted Drive Recovery and Deleted File Recovery. Really do not want to select any weird option and hence will like to know the exact thing that I can choose here. Please let me know and then I will proceed with the steps further here.

Well really it was good that you did not choose anything weird here. If you have not used the data there and in addition to that if you have not yet created the Partition there then let me tell you that you should go with the Third option there i.e. Formatted Drive Recovery. Hope that this will help you. If that however does not work in your case then it will be better if you can go with the Advanced scan option there and see if that can solve the issue of yours there.