Thread: Unable to take pictures through my webcam

Unable to take pictures through my webcam

Actually I have just purchased Asus computer along with the windows vista well-suited platform. This machine is companionable through the inbuilt web cam, at the present I would like to take some of pictures through this inbuilt camera, but regarding this I do not have any idea so I am unable to take pictures through my webcam, how to get the photo and a number of other advance options like record and upload and send photos through the web cam. Also I like to upload the photos via the web cam, but do not acquainted with this that how to do? Is there any one who can suggest me some tricks to do this process? I essentially make use of this camera throughout the video chat with my friends and sometimes for the video recording purpose.

Re: Unable to take pictures through my webcam

I am having very easy procedure to take any photo throughout online chatting or offline activity. I am recently making use of the cyberlink youcam web cam software; and regarding this I can say that this is a very good one for online video and take photos with record clips with that software. I think in the web cam application there must be a choice to take the photos either from the online or you will be able to take photos when you are not linked with the internet. In my inbuilt web cam application there is an choice to take the photo in the left side of that window, look for that selection in the application windows of your web cam.

As per my information regarding this, I believe to send any picture or to upload either from the local machine or from the online, you are not able to do this process by the inbuilt web cam application, for that you require to download and install third party web cam software application. Though you are making use of the windows 7 platform, so I propose you to go for the longing one which will well-matched along with the windows version that you are recently making use of, for the reason that a few of the software application are not support along with the windows 7. Install that one in your machine and enjoy sending and upload photos.

I am also going through the trouble along with my web cam software application, which is running in my windows vista well-suited Dell machine, it was functioning fine till the most recent few days, but unexpectedly from yesterday while I attempt to upload a photo in a web site, initially it starts uploading the photo, but later than few minute it prompts me a message that, the software application is stopped, not allowed me to upload that file. I make sure along with the other features of that software application, those are running very well. I am not able to understand why this difficulty happens in my machine; where as other functions are working ok. Is there anybody having any solution for this difficulty?

I had the similar issue; the web cam is not allowed me to send or to upload any image file in any web site. Then I searched everywhere for the fix, but found nothing for this problem. Then one of my friend suggest me simple and easiest way to solve this issue, I applied this and the problem is gone. Re-installation of that web cam software application, I would like to suggest you to go for re-install of the web cam software application that you are using. For that go to the control panel and from there open the program and feature option, now from the application’s drop down list locate the application name and click on the re-install option, it will first remove the application and then re-insert it into your machine. I hope by this you will definitely able to solve the problem that you mentioned in your post.