Thread: How I can disassemble the Jawbone 2 bluetooth headset

How I can disassemble the Jawbone 2 bluetooth headset

I currently have a Jawbone 2 bluetooth headset that does will not power on at all. When I attempted to charge it, the power display light does not show at all . I was thinking might be one of this cable inside is broken. I wished to open it up and have a peep inside . I was trying to locate a disassambly guide for the Jawbone headsets, but I did not had it with me , so if anyone has any sort of clue then I will appreciate if someone comes forwards and helps .

Re: How I can disassemble the Jawbone 2 bluetooth headset

Well I do not have know any link or any sort of guidance , I have the similar sort of headsets like you do , as it was almost gone bad and my headset was not going to function anyhow , I determined to open it up by all resources and have a look. If you are concerned in taking some risk to open up your headset, I do not mind guiding you at all . It is not hard to open it up, but it takes some endurance. So that will be at all your risk , so please post back if you ready so that I can give my suggestions to you.

The first step you require to do is to assemble all the tools you require and find a moderate place with some room to work on. You are going to require the following materials:
    • You will need a cutting blade (those that are mainly used for cutting paper will do )
    • You will also need a screw driver that has a very fine flat head (if you already posses those disassembly plastic tools, it will be good for you )
    • Then in last you will need a Tweezer ( you will need it to to take out the microphones and handle the minute wires)

Then after that you can start with by removing the ear hook from the headset. Just bend the ear hook in the anti-clockwise or clockwise direction (that will rely on which on which side you put your headset on) and then draw it out. It is very simple to follow ,once you have done this please make sure that you are ready to remove the plastic cover of the headset piece , but I am not quite certain about it .

But I can tell you how you can do this step We can then take out the top plastic wrap of the headset. Make use of the fine flat head screw driver or the plastic disassembly tool to begin taking out the plastic cover from the place with the where you had left in the head set . If you have the courage, you can even just drag that plastic cover out with your naked hand. It is not tough and it would not actually harm the unit. At least not for me.