Thread: Does Anyone Know About Western Digital HDD

Does Anyone Know About Western Digital HDD

I have used varieties of HDD and have been using it since when I have got the computer system. I also make the use of external disk drives and have been using it for the various purposes such as for the portability of the data and also the sending of the various data to many of the users and also between my friends. I just have heard that Western Digital called the company has launched many of the external disk drives that you can just for the purpose of the various services that you would like to perform with the use of it. Please tell me the extra information of Western Digital hard drives and also the various other information regarding this.

Re: Does Anyone Know About Western Digital HDD

You have heard correct that now Western Digital has launched high capacity 3TB which is said to be maximum in it and also they have launched a varieties of the other ranges of HDD that is of 1 TB and 2 TB. And also it is that the HDD is having the majority of the storage that is present in for the external drives and also can be used for the many of the types of the systems that are basically being used up by the various users.

Western Digital is planning to sell out the range of varieties called My Passport Essential, My Passport Essential SE and My Book Essential and all this are the varieties of the names of the HDD that can be used for the system that is present for you. And also it is that the entire range is using the range of USB 3.0 interface in it that is said to be compatible with USB 2.0 ports and also it is coming up with the backup software for it.

The type of the My Passport Essential drive is having the capacity of 500GB in it and is perfect for moving the data and also it is that a small form of the factor is being used along with the slim profile that is present in it. And the other range My passport Essential SE is coming up with the capacity of 750 GB and also 1 TB that can support the various data that you are going to use under it or just save on it. The range of the prices of My Passport Essential 500 GB drive is said to be Rs. 4,299, and that of My Passport Essential SE 750 GB and 1 TB drives is costing about for the price of Rs. 5,499 and Rs. 6,499, and My Book Essential 1 TB, 2 TB and 3 TB will cost to you Rs. 4,999, Rs. 7,499, and Rs. 10,999 respectively.