Thread: Microsoft Bluetooth 5000 mouse not working in Windows 7

Microsoft Bluetooth 5000 mouse not working in Windows 7

Well I have a strange problem which I have decided to share it with you. I have a Bluetooth 5000 mouse which I am unable to connect it in my system which is having the windows 7 64 bit operating system. Well at first I was getting some pop up in the system saying that a new Bluetooth devise has been detected and it was asking for the pairing code. Well the mouse did not have the pairing code so thats why I did not enter it. After that I have noticed that the system detects it for some time and it disappeared and hence I am unable to connect it with the system. So do you have any solution for this particular problem, then do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Microsoft Bluetooth 5000 mouse not working in Windows 7

I would advise you to try using the different driver for the Bluetooth module. I would advise you to use the vista driver that are installed for the Bluetooth module. I think so the problem here is due to the module driver. I don’t think so there is any problem with the mouse itself. After using the vista driver for the Bluetooth module then wi would advise you to sue the Bluetooth software for the particular configuration and the features of that Bluetooth module. So I hope you are clear with the suggestions do the necessary changed and get back to me whether it works or not.

Even i am of the same opinion that of the above user. I think the problem is due to the improper driver and hence it is giving you such problem. If you think the problem is due to the mouse then do try replacing the mouse and get it replaced from the dealer that you have purchased. So i think this would be the safest option. Otherwise you can have a talk to the Microsoft people regarding this problem, and get the problem solved. so i hope this suggestion will help you in solving the problem.

Well i have got the appropriate solution for this problem. The main problem was with the driver for the mouse. I have got the appropriate driver for the mouse and installed it in the system. So that's why my mouse is being detected in the system and it is also functioning well. Thanks for the appropriate response from your side. After reading the suggestions i got the idea of using the correct driver for the mouse. My bluetooth mouse is working really very well and i am happy about it.