Thread: Unable to share HP officejet 6500 printer in windows xp

Unable to share HP officejet 6500 printer in windows xp

My wireless HP officejet 6500 printer is not functioning along with windows xp well-matched dell inspiron laptop, the printer is connected along with one more windows XP machine. I attempted to make the connection in-between printer and windows xp to share and also to print a number of files. But the printer does not permitted me do this operation, I checked the whole thing as per my information, but not anything works, what should I do? What is the actual trouble is there anyone having any idea on this problem? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Unable to share HP officejet 6500 printer in windows xp

I believe the router is not functioning along with the windows xp platform, if you are making use of the router to connect 3 machines. Some of the router versions are not well-matched along with the windows xp version, so for that I recommend you to download and install the version of wireless router driver in your machine to attach with the printer wireless wizard, in a number of cases I found the router is the major cause of any network related difficulty. So I believe that driver that you installed in your machine is not support windows version. So just go for this I am sure that this will definitely help you in order to get rid from this kind of issue.

My wireless printer is also not functioning later than the installation of windows xp platform in my dell machine, the machine is not permitted to attach the machine along with printer at whatever time I attempt to print any document. It displays a message, “the device is not ready to print this file.”, where as I tried in additional wireless network, it workings very well over there. I make sure the needed wireless settings and with that also once configure them one more time but still the getting same difficulty, what should I do? How to overcome from this trouble? Please if you guys have any suggestion regarding this then please help us.

I think the firmware which you have installed in your system it is not getting installed properly and for the reason that you were facing similar issue. And this difficulty can be resolved by the reloading of the firmware application. Open the program and feature under control panel, at the present from listed drop down list place the printer application and take away this one, at the present remove the other files, those are collaborate along with the firmware application. Run the installation program and follow the essential installation lessons of the firmware, with that confirm that both the wireless devices are configured correctly, though the devices are wireless so, you require to configure the IP address between both the devices. Also like to suggest in your windows xp machine, make sure that the sharing option is enable in the firewall setting.