Thread: Need more RAM memory for Asus Rampage III extreme

Need more RAM memory for Asus Rampage III extreme

I have recently purchased a brand new computer with the Asus Rampage III extreme motherboard and Intel core i7 processor and the operating system is windows 7. Now the thing here is that the processor that I am using supports only DDR3 -1066 and that also I am not sure. So what I want here is that more RAM memory for my system but not sure whether it will supported on my system or not. If it supports then please suggest some Ram that will give me the best of performance and which will be more than

Re: Need more RAM memory for Asus Rampage III extreme

The first thing that I would like you to say here is that the system that you are using is compatible for that Ram that you are looking for. Now what you have to do here is that just go and look out for the compatible Ram and then install it on your system. But please make sure that the Ram memory matters a lot here because there may be a case where your system may not support the high memory then it may cause problems. So look out only for the compatible ones.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the Kingston DDR3 4GB will helpful to you in this case. Actually it is the fastest that I have ever used and I am sure that it will do wonders for you also. I am using the same from last few months and it is really serving me the best it haven’t gave me any problems and so I guess it will do for you. Now what you have to do here is that just buy a new Ram and then install the same on your system. I am sure that this will help you to solve the issue.

I am having the similar problem where the new RAM which I have purchased is not been detected on my system I mean to say that recently I purchased a new 4 GB Ram for my system and I guess it is not identified on my system. Actually I have also checked my hardware configuration through the settings and it is not showed there also rests all are displayed with their memory. I don’t know why I can’t make it work please help me out of this.

Well it seems to me that the Ram that you are trying to install on your system is not compatible for the system that you are using. So what you have to do here is that first check whether your system supports the high memory RAM and if not then you have to just replace it with any other one. And if you have to determine the same then you can use and alternate Ram of the same company but reduce it in terms of memory and if that Ram is detected perfectly then it is confirmed that you can’t use the Ram with the higher memory.