Thread: Asus P5W DH Deluxe SATA Hard drives not getting recognized

Asus P5W DH Deluxe SATA Hard drives not getting recognized

Let me tell you about my system’s specification , I just bought a motherboard Asus P5W DH Deluxe , the processor I am using is a Intel Core 2 Duo , I am using a RAM :Kingston Value RAM of 4GB DDR2 SDRAM .i.e I have installed 2 RAM sticks of 2 GB each. 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda and a power supply , but there was some issue with my motherboard I think but I am not sure , I cannot even boot to safe mode after upgrading my system to as listed above. I am not able to diagnose the actual issue , what is the root cause of the issue So can you please help me out on this . I am waiting for your response . Thank you in advance .

Re: Asus P5W DH Deluxe SATA Hard drives not getting recognized

Well I do not actually get what you mean by that , it seems that you are in the profession of data back up because you are using a huge amount of data storage , but I do not posses any sort of such rights to ask , I think you are facing this issue because you have made your system specification quite complicated , and you have made use of two RAM chips , I will recommend you to use only on in this case. I will also request you to reexplain your issue again in detail so that members can take initial step in order to understand your issue and take effective action if it is not in my scope . Thank you for posting your questions.

I really apologize for the approach of asking the question , I will definitely retype my issue and this time I will use some simple language. I am currently in the process of swapping and modding my PC and have run into some issues. I have got a a P5W DH Deluxe motherboard which used to use Windows XP x64 without any sort of issues. In BIOS I have set all my hard drives to ACHI. , later on I upgraded to Windows 7 x64 installed completely fine but due to one of my 2TB drives were set into the Jmicron363 controlled SATA II port, one of the intial processes I did was to install the Jmicron363 driver. After finishing the driver , then yI could not load the Windows into Safe mode too , I do not understand what can be the reason behind it. Can anyone please help , I am rady to give what ever detail you people ask for.

There are two possibilities in that scenario , the first is that you have installed an new operating system in other drive along with the older operating system as well, If you are installing a new Windows operating system and there preexisting operating system already Windows operating system installed then a swing of issue can happen and that included a corrupted boot INI file. Well in that case I will ask you to remove all the drives from the motherboard except the primary one and then run a Windows 7 repair on it . I think this can be a big help for you , you can follow it and the let me know if still the issue persists or not.

Well in that case I think your system must be rebooting continuously, so you will have to first stop that before you proceed further and boot safely to the Windows 7 operating system. Well this mostly happens when either you have installed wrong drivers or you have not updated your drivers , so I think you should check for both the possibilities . You will not then require to reinstall the operating system again.