Thread: Price list of popular wireless router

Price list of popular wireless router

Hello! Everyone
    I am planning to purchase broad band connection for home use. My PC configuration is high. I am thinking to buy wireless router for it for better performance. I prefer wireless router because they are easy to keep in desired place. I don’t have time to do research about them and choose better one. That’s why I need your help. Please suggest me names of the topmost wireless routers available in market and if possible please tell me about their coast also. I am waiting for your reply. Please suggest me better one.

Re: Price list of popular wireless router

LinksysWRT160NL router is one of the most popular routers available in market. It is actually Linux based router having number of user friendly features. It has removable antennae and provides support for third party firmware. One key feature of this router is Wireless-N 300 Mbps support. It has one port for Ethernet wan ports and four LAN ports. It uses five RJ-45 ports for power supply. Oh! Yes I forget to tell you his coast. His black box design takes his coast around $ 500. If you have that much budget, than LinksysWRT160NL is right choice for you. It is also able to support recently introduced technologies. So you can also try this with latest technologies to experience those ones.

in the wireless routers market most likable one is NetgearWNDR3700. This one is best in the wireless routers community. The NetgearWNDR3700 provides extra-ordinary features compared to others which will definitely amaze you. It comes with print server capability. One major issue that you have to consider about this router is his coast. His coast is nearly about 10,000. His features are as follows:-

• Supports Gigabit wired connections
    • USB storage
    • Wireless-N at 300Mbps
    • Operation in the 5 GHz radio band.

Asus are also well-known for their wide range of routers as well as for their other products. Asus’s RT-N16 is one of the cheapest wireless router available in market. It has usb ports, by which you can use it as file server. He provides ample amount of onboard memory which makes it good choice to go with. His remaining features are as below:-
    • Gigabit LAN ports
    • Detachable antennae
    • Wide area coverage

After searching number of companies official site, I pick up following suggestions for your wireless router.
    • Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless-G Broadband Router – 2500/-
    • Belkin Wireless G Router (F5D7230-4) – 2250/-
    • Linksys WRH54G Wireless-G Home Router – 2300/-
    • Linksys WRT54GS Wireless-G Broadband Router – 3850/-