Thread: Belkin n52te Gaming Keyboard

Belkin n52te Gaming Keyboard

Hello. I received the day before the n52te. In the absence of further tested, I give you my impressions:

My intention was to use the stick to take to move the character, but then it turned out that this was quite ranker (nothing to do with a console). At first I thought of returning it, but then I think its as comfortable using the traditional keyboard that will be me. The design (at least for my hands) is super ergonomic, thanks largely to the palm rest, and feel of the keys also seems very good. The truth is that no other keyboard I've had these for games, but compared to a traditional keyboard I stay street with this Belkin.

Greetings.

PS: As I said, I am not comfortable stick to move the character, but direct access to weapons or objects is quite useful.

Re: Belkin n52te Gaming Keyboard

The G13 joystick does not function as a common joystick. Itself is a lever that you can easily assign key settings and macros. If you intend to handle the view of a character or play soccer with him will complicate the issue. In my case I have left the joystick on the G13 for: That's what I do with it, nothing more. Hope i have helped you. Perhaps the area that could embarrass the N52 because of the need to use several function keys. With the ability to program all 15 keys (the editor for programming is very complete and also offers the ability to set response times and save different profiles recalled with a button), however, the N52 also passes this test, although leaving a slight bitter taste in my mouth because of the need to remember which key goes with which we function, the cover for the keys would have helped a lot.

been looking at zillions of videos on youtube and it takes belkin g13 street ... screen or milk or small, to the monitor screen or in my case XD monitors in both aesthetics and ergonomics more apt to see it and that without commenting on belkin lighting.In the final N52TE is not bad and, contrary to what may seem, it is not useless. For example we would see as a good gift for a gamer friend (or ourselves) certainly did not (have) suffered from the absence so far of this accessory, but once, you can not do without it in play sessions signed included!

I have a over a month and a half Belkin. At first you find it strange, but you get used to a few hours and then we do not want to return to the keyboard or joke. What I like is the comfort. You can rest your palm and fingers move with great ease. The key position is ideal for space. I agree that the stick is not as comfortable to handle the movement, but it gives you four options to get macros and assign actions. The only thing I miss is one row of keys to quickly change weapons, for example. Moreover, it seems a good buy.

Thank you very much for your opinion dude, every time I decide more for the belkin, I honestly am not convinced all the aesthetics and lighting of keys on a logitech mini keyboard seems to me more than an adaptation to the gamer's hand. The name is not really intuitive, but once familiar with the product, instead, the use becomes almost automatic, as if it were an extension of our arm.

Equipped with a USB connection, the N52TE does not require special facilities and on our test system with Windows Vista and Windows XP, it takes effect immediately. With anatomic handle, very comfortable during long gaming sessions, we can play with just mouse and N52TE, forgetting even the keyboard. The first analysis is Halo 2 for PC FPS that takes advantage of the device through the use of directional control via joystick. The combination of N52 and mouse seems to work well in the regime, even if at first you will need to get used to the sensitivity of the integrated joystick. A need to find a flaw, it is to be noted that the space bar is not the best of comfort as the hot key is harder than the same bar on the keyboard.