Thread: My Compaq 610 webcam not showing picture

My Compaq 610 webcam not showing picture

I’m using a Compaq laptop and I’m unable to see any picture in my webcam. When I start my webcam on internet it does’nt show any picture. I only receive a voice and can’t see any visual in it. The other person can see me and listen my voice, but I can’t see the picture of my opponent. I don’t understand what’s wrong with my webcam. I don’t have any idea about this. Please tell me how should I resolve this issue and what I need to do. Please suggest me some tips to resolve this problem. Your any suggestion will be appreciated. Please help me.

Re: My Compaq 610 webcam not showing picture

I think you need to upgrade your webcam driver. go for upgradation you can upgrade your webcam driver from online. You have installed a old version of driver in your system and that is not compatible with new software. Every webcam company provide the upgradation you can upgrade your driver from official website of your webcam. Or you can also upgrade from any other sites on onternet. There are many sites on internet which provide upgradation for webcam driver free of cost. Install a new version of driver in your system.

you have to install a new version of driver in your system. the problem you are facing because, your driver is not upgraded. You need to upgrade your driver for webcam. You can download a skype 3.6 beta version driver from internet and install in your system. after installation you can see the picture of opponent. If this does’nt works for you then check that your webcam display, I think some damaged has occurred to camera. If everything is in good condition then take your laptop to a service center, they will diagnose the actual problem.

You have not upgraded your webcam driver, you need to upgrade your driver, you can upgrade your driver online. Go to official website of your webcam and there you’ll find a software for upgradation. You can download a skype 3.6 beta version and install in your computer. This software will install a latest updates in your computer and you’ll see the picture while connecting through a webcam. If this does’nt work for you then, uninstall the driver and then install a new version driver in your computer.

If you can hear the voice but not the picture then I think some think is wrong with your webcam camera, but I’m not sure about this. There may be software issue, I’m not denying that, but first check for the camera. If you think nothing is wrong with your camera then you need to upgrade your webcam driver. You can install a skype 3.6 beta version in your system or you can also uninstall your old webcam driver and install a new updated driver for your webcam. You can install I from the official website of your webcam.