Thread: How to build pc for best Photoshop performance

How to build pc for best Photoshop performance

I am assembling a system mainly for using photo editing software’s as well as for video editing and for all reasons that normal people have like listening music’s and all that. But my main aim to structuring my pc with my own style is for editing videos as well as images. Can you suggest me what system configuration should I have for reach my aim. Money is not an issue for me I just want to make a perfect system.

Re: How to build pc for best Photoshop performance

After searching lot of sides I finally got the information regarding system configuration to work with Photo shop and other video editing software’s are as below:-
    • Processor newer than Pentium 4
    • 1GB RAM.
    • Minimum 1GB free space on hard disk.
    • QuickTime 7.6.2 software for using multimedia features.
    • Additional graphics support instead of Built-in support.
    • Windows service pack 3 or any advanced one.

I know one alternative available for Photoshop that you can easily use with any system configuration. And that is GIMP that is GNU image manipulation program. It is a oldest and famous option available for Photoshop. You can get almost all features associated with Photoshop Through this software. It is language independent software. If features provided by this one is not enough for you than you can download additional software’s from GIMP shop. It has same layout as Photoshop so that it not distracted you from the basic functionality.

Pixia is another alternative available for adobe Photoshop. It was initially introduced in Japan so it is obviously that all instructions it contains are default in Japanese language. But in recent days its English versions are also available in market. It was initially aimed on earlier versions of anime. It is a very general purpose editor. Another option available is splashup it is a web based application. It also has bunch of features as the adobe Photoshop has. One major advantage associated with this software is he easily enables you to attach with many photo sharing websites which will definitely helps you in your work.

Client area is in the list of Photoshop alternative software’s. it is nothing but a tool that enables deep paint image retouching. As far I know GIMP which is also alternative to Photoshop supports 8-bit images. This one superior than it clientpaint supports 32-bit images which is obviously better than any other alternatives. This Is vastly used in film business for frame-by-frame retouchment. This software’s is nowadays available to work with windows.