Thread: Monday Night Combat and Logitech G35 Headset, no sound

Monday Night Combat and Logitech G35 Headset, no sound

I have recently installed the Monday night combat game on my system and the thing here is that I am trying to use the Logitech G35 Headset while playing the game. But I am not able to use the headphone and not getting the proper sound through it actually it is not been detected only. I don’t know why I am not able to us the headphone while playing the game. So please let me know what may be wrong with it and what can I do to solve the issue.

Re: Monday Night Combat and Logitech G35 Headset, no sound

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that the headphone jack of your phone is not working properly and that is the reason why you are not able to hear the sound from the headphone and to determine the same you have to just connect the headphone to any other computer system and then see whether it is doing well over there and if the headphone is working on other computer then it is confirmed that headphone jack is hampered.

As said by you that you are unable to use the headphone with the computer system that you are using while playing the game. Now what I want to know here is that whether you are facing the same problem while listening any music or anything else if no then you have to set the sound settings of the game. So what you have to do in this case is that just start the game and enter in the settings and then see the headphones volume to loud. I am sure that doing this will definitely help you.

According to me there is problem with the headphone that you are using so what you have to do in this case is that just change the headphone that you are using because the headphone that you are using which is nothing but Logitech G35 and I guess it have some issues associated with it. So do one thing just approach the dealer from where you have purchased the headphone and then place a complaint over there and then I guess they will help you to repair the headphone and then will give you the other one.

If this is the case then I will suggest you to change the headphones and go with the Bose QuietComfort. It is the best headphone that I have ever used and for those who prefer a compact on-ear design and a rechargeable battery, the noise reduction headphones Quiet Comfort 3 combines the technology of Bose noise reduction in audio performance and comfort. This helmet guaranteed premium quality sound and listening pleasure in any environment. Insulate yourself from the noise and enjoy your music.