Thread: Headphones plugged into speakers damages sound quality.

Headphones plugged into speakers damages sound quality.

Hello my friends I have got an issue and that is related to my headphones, I have got speakers in which there is a slot to plug the headphones as well , but whenever I plug those cables into my speakers so sound gets damaged , what can be the source of this distortion I cannot diagnose it after doing a lot of external troubleshooting , that is why I have came forth seeking your assistance.

Re: Headphones plugged into speakers damages sound quality.

Well I do not think that in that case you should connect it and try to plug into the speaker so therefore it will be better that you connect it with the speaker , if you cannot connect it with the speaker you will not be able to do anything about it, u just have to connect it into your computer. this is the very similar as with ipods headphone output. I think you do not have much option available , but if you get any option

You may also have a sound system enabled for the desktop speakers, if you transform it to headphones, or slope up the bass it may assist. If there is application provided by Logitech , verify the options you may have to optimize it for headphones. So what you can do is make changes accordingly and make the system enabled for headphones and then try to plug the headphones and test if the sound is still distorted or not.

When connecting in a headphone into a set of speakers, you should not be anticipating any superiority of note. The majority speaker sets do not put a lot of thought into headphone output, almost passing throughout the signal without a consideration of protecting the signal from interference and the like, as well as not using practically as high class components for the signal transfer.

Well I also think there might be an issue with the sound card , you have not mentioned that is there any sound card being installed in your system if yes please check that it is being seated properly into its slot , it is quite possible that you sound card might have been damaged and that may have resulted in the distorted sound , so what you can do is you can remove the sound card from its port and then after that pug the audio card into the integrated port of the motherboard .